Tracker's garden

I bet your back yard smell delightful already. The BDSLH male is ready to burst all over em. :grin:

3 Likes

Oh it’s bursting already. If I tap the main branch, a cloud of pollen falls off. All the female pistils look well pollinated. Ill let the male go for about another week before I put it in the compost, so the Chunky Junky and Dream6 can have time to push out more pistils.

6 Likes

The flowers on the Dream Feature smell incredible. Just like you’d imagine Blueberry crossed with Blue Dream. I’m excited for the seeds from this crossed with the BDSLH.

9 Likes

Yeah man I bet this will make it so much more fruity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I may need some of those seeds man :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Definitely

2 Likes

71 days since first seeds wet.

Awesome aromas on the Dream Feature and BDSLH flowers. Dream Feature smells definitely sweet blueberry on top of Blue Dream undertones. BDSLH smells like sweet Blue Dream. Dream Blush flowers smell like Blue Dream mixed with earthy hashy aroma. Dream Drifter flowers have a bitter fruit and spices aroma. DD flowers are not as well developed yet, and I expect the aroma will come out more in the next weeks.
Dream6 and Chunky Junky don’t have enough flower development yet to get a good smell from them.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

BDSLH male

Dream6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

17 Likes

Lookin great!
Do you just have just the 1 male out there pollenating the bunch?

2 Likes

Yes. Just 1 male. The females that already have buds forming are very well pollinated already. I’m just waiting for the couple of late bloomers to get more buds on them to pollinate before I put the male in the compost.

6 Likes

Always enjoy seeing your girls, bro. Always a great looking garden.

1 Like

Looking great man! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
That male is pretty full now :sunglasses: what does he smell like :thinking:

Also of the 6 BDSLH I have 5 smell like lemony pinesol or lemon cleaner. And one of them is a bit more sticky. The other one is the sweet I think you are getting but it is more of a sweet lemon cleaner kinda like a candy. She will probably be what I make the F2s with. Oh and she is sticky as hell :sunglasses::grimacing:

Keep up the great work man :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looking freaking lit!! Also i received your package. Can’t remember if i told you yet. :rofl::rofl:

Those chillies look freaking yummi…

3 Likes

Sweet. I hope you find something good in there. The Afghan Scout auto regs were the seeds made in my garden in early summer 2024 with joheim’s Scoutcicle auto fem crossed with your Afghani auto reg. The other 2 auto fem varieties are from @joheimgrohen.

3 Likes

Not a strong aroma. When I rub the flowers, they smell like dank weed smell, a little bit of poopy to it.

He’s dumping a lot of pollen. A couple of times a day, I pick him up and rub him all over each of the females. Big clouds of pollen disperse when I do that.

The female BDSLH doesn’t have any lemon to it. It has the clear blueberry and sandalwood aroma like Blue Dream, but it’s a little sweeter. It is already getting sticky with frost starting to show on the sugar leaves, and it is fully pollinated. I bet it would make awesome sinsemilla flowers.

The Dream Feature is similar aroma, but it has extra blueberry aroma to it.

8 Likes

Dream6 in friend’s garden

15 Likes

Received my package on Monday . I hope to start 4 or 5 this weekend. Thank you

13 Likes

Sweet! I hope you find something good in there.

5 Likes

Tracker, Nice old English writing , ye bloody bloke! ha ha

3 Likes

A few bud shots. Fully pollinated. Getting frosty.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

BDSLH

16 Likes

Heck yeah brother!

3 Likes

Looking awesome @Tracker .

Package was in the mail when i got home today. Thank you so much!

10 Likes