Trash Seeds from regular weed 🌽

If I have trash seed from what we call (corn) in Texas… it’s not even kush… Could you grow good bud from regular weed seeds​:eyes::man_shrugging:t5:?

6 Likes

Yes many strains of today have a foundation in commercial/landrace varieties the country south of you has had a large influence on the marijuana of today

6 Likes

Back in the day all I had was bag seeds to grow with. All my friends said it looked like something out of high times. Following rule #1 they all just thought I had a great supplier. Home grown had a negative sigma then. Little did they know that I had taken the same genetics they were smoking in brickweed, and given them proper care and nutrition.

Other people that were growing then wanted some seeds. Proper care can take genetic potential to the next level. Treat those plants right and they will reward. Good luck my friend.

6 Likes

yea as long is did not come from a hermie plant. and you do not mine smoking lower quality buds. you do not know what you will get until you grow it out. good luck growing out the seeds you or talking about. peace.

1 Like

If he is smoking what they call corn in Texas, he will end up with higher quality buds than what he had as long as he takes care of the ladies properly. It may be all he has, and can yield some good medicine. Encourage, don’t discourage.

4 Likes

My brother in law grew out about 30 females from brown ass brick weed a few years ago and it all turned out decent and a few of them were really nice… if i was you id make some friends around here and maybe get some proven genetics, much more chance of hetting high quality returns and not just average.

2 Likes