Treating Animals with Cannabis

Yeah, it’s tough to see that. I have a hard time just watching him having trouble getting up and down. Going to get some isolate for some oil next week. Had ro stop buying oil for him, it was just too expensive. Was hoping to have my hemp done by now but that was a flop. Hope this new strain is better, but it is going to be some time before it’s done.

3 Likes

So… Now I’m confused. Did I manage the right ratio for recovery? She’s holding her pee in and not having accidents. She’s drinking a lot of water and not peeing blood. She’s eating food without having to mix in peanut butter or coconut oil. She is sleeping through the night and waking up just fine. She’s moving around all day too☺️

I gave her 20mg Prilosec for the first 2 days, but today I didn’t as she didn’t need any. She seems to have recovered and I’m confused. I thought kidney failure wasn’t so quickly turned around or that treatable? She had shown almost all the symptoms that signal it. White gums, blood in urine, puking, foam and bile in puke, drinking excessively, refusing to eat food, extreme lethargy, confusion, having trouble going, going infrequently at odd times, peeing very little when she needs to very often, sensitive stomach, and constantly whining and wimpering in pain. Now she shows none of those symptoms :smiley:
I Know I shouldn’t be hopeful after that episode, but I really am. To see a full turnaround like that is very hope giving.

That’s what I get for forgetting her cannabis regimen. She got worse and I nearly had to put my baby girl down :disappointed_relieved:

With the photo if it needs pruning I’ll make sure she gets it. She needs it more than any other reason. Until harvest I can’t make her any edibles. No bake treats are nice for dog edibles. Just make sure if you use flour to cook that in the oven first. Don’t use flour raw ever in a no bake anything.

If your dog has allergies try this one for Scooby snacks you both can eat. Just remember that it’s not for puppy’s and used as a treat no more than 5% of their diet that day.
You’ll want egg beaters it a mixing machine for best results, but a bowl and spoon with elbow grease work too.

Dry ingredients
224g coconut flour, 1g sea salt, 4g sunflower lecithin powder, 1g baking soda, 28g peanut powder or sunflower powder if allergic.
Stir dry ingredients until mixed evenly.

Wet ingredients:
10g honey(locally sourced not store bought), 28g coconut oil, 1 ripe banana, 10g molasses, 28g MCT oil, 28g unsweetened applesauce, and 1 can pumpkin puree or 224g homemade.
Mix everything until it forms a homogeneous paste.
Water shouldn’t be needed, but if it should add very little at a time mixing it in slowly to finish the homogenization.

The batter is edible raw

Depending on how you mixed it you’ll either end up with a batter you need to fill cupcake liners with or a thick paste you can mould like dough. You can increase the flour amount as desired 30g at a time until as thick as desired.

You can infuse this if you want, but make it a no bake with half as much pumpkin and 2x as much flour as starting points. Also make sure it’s as fresh as possible. As little decarb as you can manage is best. Your puppy won’t like the THC unless they’re a different kind of puppy. Don’t assume your dog likes it unless they specifically ask for a second hand puff consistently. In most cases your dog won’t want THC at all. THC-A on the other hand will be like CBD for pain and inflammation. Good for the eyes.

If you bake it don’t go above 221f/105c for 20 minutes at a time. It’s better to dry it out vs bake it.

If you don’t infuse it don’t worry and just go 302-356f/150-180c for 30 minutes to an hour. It shouldn’t take long if you mixed it all properly and kept the water content low.

If your dog loves coconut they’ll love this treat. The rest are things that are good for them in moderation. As a occasional treat each day at most and they’ll be happy and healthy.

2 Likes

That’s awesome, man! She looks happy!

1 Like

IDK if it’s the entourage effect from CBG, CBC, CBD, CBN, THC, and THC-A or one specific one in particular that helped her. Though if the combination helped so much I’ll be superstitious here and go large cannabinoid profile full spectrum if I have to treat it again in a bad case.

1 Like

I’m with @cogitech. She looks a hell of a lot better than the other photos. May not be a cure, but may keep her around and feeling okay while she is. I’m praying for you guys.