Treedawg's New Adventure

Me neither, i tried, it has to be a mod.

1 Like

@treedawg I changed your pic with a plant photo i had available. I didn’t have a leaf on file. If you want another pic please figure it out. Maybe @MadScientist can help you learn how. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks Mr. Mod. I know you are busy, sorry to bother, just trying to make the guy welcome.

3 Likes

No worries my friend. My strong suit isn’t computers so i am limited.

4 Likes

Your strong suit is growing weed man! HAHAHAHA

2 Likes

thank you very much.

3 Likes

good day o g community.

4 Likes

i left computer network admin. to be a mechanic back in the day.
the $ was great but got tired of whiny-baby-white-collar world and was obsessed with cars (then).
i found a new obsession since my health took a :poop:

:seedling::herb::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::seedling::herb::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::seedling::herb::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::seedling::herb::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree:

c.s

3 Likes

good day over grow community.

2 Likes

good day over grow community.

Mushroom compost will bring you nothing but trouble to a soil mix. Calling it compost is silly in that it is the spent medium from growing mushrooms. It has lots of contaminants in it, I would stay away from it.

3 Likes

I followed up on some free “mushroom compost” and found a large heap of disintegrating plastic grow-bags with rotting fungi & sawdust. paint in the ass to load since it couldn’t be shoveled or forked …and had to COMPOST it.

Agreed. Waste of time unless you can get the real thing. Wormshit way better.

c.s

1 Like

I have used “finished” mushroom compost that was left to be rained on a few times and liked it. It added a lot of organic matter to a sandy soil to help hold water. I would use it again for adding a crumb like texture to sandy soil. Some times worm castings or compost would be costly and mushroom compost is cheap. It is a matter of what is at hand and how much money i have sometimes.

2 Likes

i don’t understand how hydro is more labor. you could use 100% coco chips with an automated drip fed system and only need to top up the res once a week or so. i’d imagine mixing up big batches of soil with amendments would be a lot more labor intensive especially with only one good arm, having to top dress and making teas. seems more labor intensive and more expensive imo.

1 Like

i’ve been thinking about my reply since yesterday. ha.

i suppose we should define “labor” and clarify “how often” vs. “how much”.

'agreed that automation is less labor than watering cans -duh- but a plant can be put in the ground or a pot & just watered a bit & still yield a bit. if growerX is in/under-experienced with hydro, they probably can’t “set it and forget it”.

but i’m 1/2 baked & 1/2 awake now so. … uhh, yeah.

1 Like

all organic dry admenaments.

i am just going to read a while see what i can learn.

you pro/ coir grower check out grow weed easy web site let me know if the info is correct? the info I organized step by step easy to understand we need this on over grow. for beginneers or advanced growers in coir.

last night got soil in 1 gallon buckets soil= oak leaves blown in corner of fences composted natural for years.= natural cow s compost 1 year. bleaned together.when transplant seedling I use a little blood meal water with liquid tomatoe transplant shock 1 cap full per gallon set in full sun wait until 1 foot tall water at night.do most every thing at night.

2 Likes

looks like next 2 week be putting plants in ground.

2 Likes