Treedawg's New Adventure

glad to hear you’re at it. spring sprang here a while back…already hit 90, kinda throws me off. your soil mix sounds good & natural & bet it can’t need very much.
10 worms per cu. ft = meh/so-so
100+ /cu ft = bang-pow!goodshit
did you see life in all that organic 'chit?

i’m kinda wondering about the calcium level(maybe not enough)?

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

1 Like

I use the composted cow shit every year since I can remember. I cut it half and half with a good topsoil. It’s already teaming with worm life. I’ve never seen any particular deficiency, but I try to feed about once a week if there’s not heavy rain.

2 Likes

well I put egg shell in their to.

3 Likes

:ok_hand::thumbsup::thumbsup:

c.s

some years I work all summer on outdoor crop to get a hurricane come threw to damage crop before ripe I read some where I can veg inside nder 18/6 move them outside they will start flowering early is this true?

4 Likes

Depends on how early your spring starts. Here, by the time it’s warm enough to leave plants out overnight the day lasts ~15 hours. There’s always light depravation if you can finagle the logistics.

no light def possible

I will veg inside until plant or large ana showed sex. buy first of may or before chance of frost is gone.where I plan on growing no morning direct sun filtered by trees.from noom until 8 pm full sun do u think they have chance to flower early?

2 Likes

my fingers are crossed for you dude. i’ve had a couple early harvests in a guerilla grow that received a bit less light than your spot and they were done by september. that said, they were REALLY scrawny compared to some properly grown stuff.

they were fighting with trees & berry vines & i had to do some ninja duck-walk shit with watering & camo & never cough or fart or have a shiny tool. damn. that was not fun. :head_bandage: hehe

guerilla growers: turn off your phucking phone! :sunglasses:

1 Like

i think autoflowers would be perfect for your needs… they will begin flowering based on an internal clock regardless of the light/dark cycles… you can get really fast ones or not so much, whatever you need

2 Likes

I’m trying autoflowering this year outside because around here we have helicopters that fly and look for crops from August to about mid October or so. So by the time their flying the outdoor plants can have already been harvested.

3 Likes

When I was guerilla-gardening I thought every plane & chopper was right over me…sometimes they were. Always panicking & sweating. Sucked.

Then I saw what other people were doing on youtube(e.g. SoilKing’s seed-to-soul farm). Since I’m only after a few pounds for personal, and hartd drugs are dropping people like flies, I have done 2.5 years in plain view of LEOs air spies.
A grtower I know did a 99 X-mas tree outdoor grow about a couple of miles from an airport. Same thing. Allday aircraft. Crazy.
They see my garden dozens of times a day if they look at it, but this region is an uncivilized shithole(the state capitol-yay!), and there are all kinds of horrible things going on. They don’t really care. I’m sidestepping the rules a bit by being outdoors(indoor only allowed by local govt), but any thinking person realizes it’s not an issue.

It took a good 6 months before I stopped worrying about them, but it will happen if y’all are so lucky. (count my blessings, we’re spoiled with dank here).

(I’m in CA…med grower)

2 Likes

There ain’t nothing like packing plants out of the woods during harvest and hear the chopper coming down the holler. Talk about heart dropping adrenaline fueled run as fast as you can to hide. But never drop not one bud.

3 Likes

my situation was pretty damn mild for danger, but it was a t r esspass into the neighbors’ jungle & cut-out…but that was pre-recreational & before i had a dr. rec. so my anxiety, PTSD, hearing disorder(i hear TOO well- Hyperacusis), nerve dmg, etc. all play into it though. can’t just light up a smoke to calm down. :smoking: can’t start cursing beyond your own skull… :hear_no_evil:

here’s a wild one: a kid i met from humboldt said his family’s ranch runs right next to the county dump…where emerald triangle growers bring in dump trucks of trim & grow debris…and the bums/homeless will cut his family’s fence & sneak in at night to harvest their homeless smoke! :joy: i’d do the same shit probably. hehe 'told him to get a couple of dogs. The kind you don’t pet too much. :wink:

(i’m more a fan of dogs than humans, btw, not an abusive fuck)

2 Likes

That’s awesome!!! If you’re gonna be homeless might as well do it high.

1 Like

I do have cell phone.my plant do not produce much per plant that’s why I shoot for high numbers.

…having heard it from the actual homeless… “It’s tough to do homeless sober, almost impossible” …i understand & am very lucky to not be on the streets. not “priveleged”, lucky. :expressionless:

:peace:

1 Like

got it. but my phone comment was a joke… don’t want that sucker going off & ringing when you’re sneakin around! :wink:

2 Likes

well dam got hurricane may be heading my way.

1 Like

Oh no, stay safe. :+1::seedling: