Treehouse Growery August 2024 Grow Journal

Hello OG!

I recently started a new grow so I figured I would start a journal too. I like to run 6 plants in 5 gal fabric pots so I germinated 7 seeds in distilled water.

All 7 seeds popped and sown into 1gal fabric pots. Fingers crossed they all sprout! Stay tuned! I plan on updating regularly.

16 Likes

Nice man, I love a new journal. I’ve almost bought those strayfox seeds before too. Will be following :beers:

1 Like

Hurrah for the Pink Lemonade and Frozen Unicorn! I’m excited to watch along and see how these grow. Good luck with them.

3 Likes

I have grown a few little farms seeds. Nice favor.

One week later and luckily all 7 sprouted. However one of the NVTHIS (back right) seems to be a runt or something. One of the QOTS (middle right) had the shell stuck which I had to remove with a tweezer and seems to be under developed. I only run 6 plants, but I’ll watch them for the next couple weeks before I decide which one to cull.

1 Like

Couple weeks later and the final six are chosen and transplanted into 5gallon pots. I started another plant(Ice Cream Punch) because I thought one wasn’t going to come through the soil.

One of the NVTHIS was a runt and already not doing very well so was culled. Gave away the Pink Lemonade and left with the following:

• Queen of the South x2
  • NVTHIS
  • Ice Cream Punch
  • Masterpiece
  • Frozen Unicorn

3 Likes

Looking good. How do you feed? Is that coco? What kinda lights?
Thanks

1 Like

Thank you. Nah it’s peat based. I’m using Promix HP with added worm castings and Dynomyco. Hand watering with the Fox Farm nutrients giving an alternating 1/4 dose, half dose, and full dose. I add silica from early veg and potassium sulfate in flowering. Lights are the AC Infinity S22 (100w/each) and there’s 3 of them.

1 Like