TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 5: "The Ghost and the Darkness"

Day 41

17 Likes

Day 4

4 days in on the Mars grow, couple promising looking seedlings in here. Fingers crossed for something amazing!

8 Likes

Anyone?? LOL

11 Likes

Just bought some new sils yesterday from the dollar store 75w Phillips, just went to remove the top off one and its glass not plastic, slashed my finger open :rolling_eyes: I think I will leave the other 2 for now, until the bleeding stops, also has a plastic thing over the wires with squares in it so the led chips can shine through.

2 Likes

They are yellow triangles :smirk:

1 Like

Is that your second tripple leaf plant?

1 Like

Damn man you’re hard on yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Reminds me of

I dont think so, Tim.

On a serious note though that’s two recent reports of people finding glass diffusers on their SILs. Philip’s used to use plastic so not sure what changed there or why.

Also the dollar store “GE” bulbs are trash they have the chips facing the sides for some reason so avoid them.

Giant Tiger recently had Sylvania bulbs pack of 4 for $4 not sure if the sale is still on I picked up some last week for the house.

2 Likes

Nah same one as couple days ago, I’ve had a few of them though even grew one out full cycle a few grows back. Just noticed the resemblance to the TriForce and had to post it lol.

2 Likes

Yeah I have little respect for my body lol, good job it heals up :slight_smile:

That vid has a lot of stuff I have done :worried:

2 Likes

Smoking some Ghost Tooth tonight, very nice buzz, higher sativa percentage I think, still has that nice pot pourri smell and taste, trying to think when I cut it down, I think it was mid August, I will have to check the date on the jar.

2 Likes

It’s killer I miss it so much can’t wait for her to finish up. And this round looks danker than the last!

1 Like

I’m about to give y’all motion sickness in

3…
2… (you’ve been warned)
1…

16 Likes

Gotta say, they’re looking pretty good, got some strong aromas coming out of the tent, overpowering my exhaust at times. The shorter, chubby Dark Spark is going to be fire, so sticky and the smell is just… well it’s a special one for sure.

18 Likes

I can’t believe how much they have come on in the last 2 weeks. Starting to look big now.

1 Like

I had 4 Dark Sparks going outside. 3 were DARK and had smells better than any weed I had ever smelled. They were killed in a 3 day 53 inch rain flood we had!!! ARGH! Still have seeds, will need to run some more !!!

5 Likes

Man, you auto game is on point!!!

5 Likes

Thanks guys! These plants practically grow themselves if they get a good start like these did. If I didn’t have the bumps during pre-flower I’m sure these would all be quarter pounders.

And yeah @Jetdro the smell is unique and phenomenal on these Dark Sparks, and will even overpower the skunky GTxSBR when my head is in the tent! It has become a staple in my garden and I yearn for the flavor. Soon!

6 Likes

I will bring you a taster today :grin:

6 Likes

And that he did ^^^

Was good seeing you today @Shadey that GDP of yours rocked my world, and was just what I needed today!

And thanks for the sweet deal on the Blumats! I think they’re going to be perfect for my system!! Hoping they take my grow to the next level!

Day 43

GTxSBR

This one is a stinker, got my whole property smelling funky and I love it!

This one here is killing it with the frost!

And the Dark Sparks, they are also kicking ass smelling great.

The purple one has the typical fruity smell like grape koolaid

The green one seems to be a mix of all the different aromas that I’ve seen come out of this strain it really is special. Just to brush your hand over its stems leaves a sticky residue. And a nice smelling hand!

Day 5

The seedlings arent really looking too happy. Tent is between 25-27C and 50%RH and the surface of the coco dries out daily so everything environmental seems to be in an operable range but they just dont seem too happy at all right now. Was thinking light intensity, the light was about 30 inches above the pots so I raised it to the top of the tent for now.

17 Likes

Good meeting you as well Trev and put a face on you lol.

Glad you like the GDP, it’s definitely one of my favs, and a few others I give it too as well. I hope the rest keep you happy for a bit as well.

Took an hour to get my shoulder and neck MRIed hoping it’s going to give me some thing to stick up workers compensation’s arse, and get me some compensation :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes