TrevorLahey's Trailer Park 2020

Just barely haha. My most recent harvest yielded 21 jars. I have 5 left and 2 weeks from harvest… Its bad I know lol.

5 Likes

So what your saying is, maybe another tent soon then with all the money your saving not having to buy any :wink:

7 Likes

Basically already there. The 2x2 is now set up to run plants full term if needed. The turnaround should get a bit better over these next couple runs (I hope)

Not to mention I still have a 3x3 closet grow all set up still… lol

But gotta draw the line somewhere or NS Power gonna have to put me on a business account haha

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s the downside to extra plants, extra on the power bill :frowning:

Since I started using all the bridgelux lights and have shut down my veg room down to 1 light atm, and the flower room is off completely, I am getting close to them owing me money, should break even on the next payment, as I have a fixed monthly plan. That usually gets eaten up come Jan and Feb with the ass freezing cold weather lol. I will have to check my usage for this month they put me on a new smart meter about 5 weeks ago.

6 Likes

I see Bubbles got most of the shopping carts out of the yard & is on to the back-40. :+1: :shopping_cart: Hopefully he won’t fuck with the plants.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Did a big defoliation today on both tents. Goal was to improve airflow, decrease humidity and increase light penetration.

Turns out theres alot of bud hiding under those leaves lol

The 3 FAMs idk if they were all GTxSBR but all 3 of them hermed out. The first two happened a couple weeks ago and I assumed the other would be fine but when I went to defoliate it today it had alot ph mature opened pollen sacs on the plant and also laying on the surface of the coco. Is what it is. Still love this strain and I’m sure the tent wont be completely seeded out.

20 Likes

:heart_eyes: Some serious buddage going on there Trev, knocking it out of the park there buddy :+1:

6 Likes

You were looking for :shopping_cart: carts again weren’t you… :smirk:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

12 Likes

Took some shots with my DSLR today (Canon 6D + 24-105mm) just playing around. No tripod but still managed to capture some pretty sharp images.

17 Likes

Great shot!, real yummy, I am sure you have no Parkinson at all … :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Fantastic! RESPECT…

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

13 Likes

Ughhh even when I host the file elsewhere and paste the link here, OG tries to upload it on-site. And if it isn’t small enough it just leaves a link to the image instead of the image itself. I can’t even use BBcode to embed the image.

@LemonadeJoe I’ve gone the extra mile to try to limit my image sharing on OG as per your PM sent out a few months back. I cut my posting back from once a day to once a week. For my now once-weekly posts I run all of my photos taken from my phone through an image resizer which reduces image quality but makes them uploadable here. Now I want to share high quality images taken from my DSLR and even when I upload them to an external host I can’t display them here. It feels like I have to jump through hoops just to participate and share here lately.

4 Likes

Have you tried maybe making uploading them on a google drive account and linking them like that? Whenever I send emails with big photoshop files I use that & it’s super easy to keep them together.

like this. Also chief you’ve got some beautiful girls there & your camera work is absolutely stunning keep it up :fire:

5 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was trying to do above (only imgur instead of drive) but it wont embed the image, just displays a link to the image.

Thanks! This round is definitely shaping up to be fruitful. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

those dark sparks are beautiful

8 Likes

They are indeed! Credit to @Mr.Sparkle !!

9 Likes

Hello Trevor,
no problem. Just leave out external host and upload them directly (up to 10MB in size). We will resize them on the server. I’ve got new measures in place so you can increase your frequency and upload hi-res images too if you wish.
They will be automatically downsized in about 6-12 months to free space for fresh hi-res images.
Thanks!
Joe

11 Likes

Thanks for the info @LemonadeJoe !!

8 Likes