Triacontanol experiment

Yep, revegging is what it reminds me of also, though both were grown directly from seed, and under 20hrs light for the first 3 weeks before I went back to the standard 18hrs. When I look at the photos from 3 days ago I realise also just how fast this thing is growing… like at least an inch a day. I am struggling to stay on top of it really. The Tut looks like it will be a lot faster to flower than the Cindy as well. At this point the Cindy has show no indication of flowering, while the tut is well into it.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:
:punch:
:ok_hand:
Wow.

1 Like

Alright just a quick update, my daughter has been in hospital so this experiment unfortunately took a back seat and got a little neglected, so I need to get in there and do a bit of cleaning up. Hopefully is should get back on track now!

A shot of both side by side, the tutenkahen is a beast. A bit leafy for me but other than that it’s not bad at all.

Tutenkhamen

This is the Cindy, this thing stretched like a mofo when I flipped it. It’s a struggle to keep it from being swallowed by the tut, and it looks like it’s going to be significantly slower.

Top shot. Starting to develop some semi decent crowns!

Things should start to happen a bit faster now, so I’ll try and post more frequent updates!!

7 Likes

I am going to wrap up my first Tria experiment with a conclusion of - no discernible difference.
Will add a pic later on.

9 Likes

The Tria girl is the one in the middle with the bread clip on the tag.

10 Likes

i know its an oldie, but this was a great read

2 Likes