Triangle Kush and her crosses (What's your favorite flavor?)

The Triangle Kush I got from Cannaventure Seeds is settled in and starting nice new growth. The package was damaged in shipping the first time he sent it and he was great about getting me another one out very quickly at no charge. I told him I’d be happy to try and root the broken one but he said he’d resend me another regardless and kept his word with a new healthy clone that was in great shape. The first clone popped roots as well so I’ll have 2 TK cuts to work with. He gave me a cut of Trinity as well and I’m excited to see how that grows.

Motorbreath 15 on the left and TK on the back right. Snips are Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip by Useful Seeds.

Trinity starting nice new growth

19 Likes

i was planning on running some gushers (gelato 41 x TK) next round.
it’s an s1. i have some other stuff to run too, but thought it would come out well…grandparents are decent. thoughts?

2 Likes

Tried gushers to be honest wasn’t a fan I think it was a gelato leaner bland high mediocre taste wasn’t impressive @splinter7

5 Likes

i’ve got an s1 of a TK x Motorbreath or a hindu kush i could do instead. it needs to be an indica for the slot.

7 Likes

Motorbreath is one of my favorites I can see that being a tasty potent af cross I’d go that over gushers any day @splinter7

5 Likes

i would say my ‘black snow’ strain (black triangle x solo stash)

2 Likes

My TK x Chem 91 can be done in 9 weeks.but when I take the at 11 + ,they are so much more potent and I seriously crave that high I get when taken longer, Also in the last couple of weeks they really stack on the flower, double in weight for sure !
Best of luck , peace
Sorry brother that was meant for @hoss8455

10 Likes

have enough CJ spunk to share??? Got a TK going now i would hit with it

4 Likes

I wish I had collected more when I had it. I’m hoping I’ll have enough to do the two or three pollinations I have planned. So far everything crossed with CJ is really nice.

3 Likes

Triangle x zkittlez from csi was way good. Short flower time nice sweet og kush.

2 Likes

Fully seeded.

17 Likes

Seeded by ???

Good question! Inquiring minds want to know

RIL Diesel. @Jetdro & @Emeraldgreen

9 Likes

Favorite tk cross I’ve had has been @anonymous4289’s black snow, I grew a couple Espiritu sanctums and triangle poisons from goat and monkey awhile back, both were really good smoke, but they weren not mold resistant (this may have beeen because I was trying to do organics indoors and having nearly 100gallons of soil indoors in the summer in the south was dumb and I shouldn’t have done it.

4 Likes

Hello Ogers,

have made Phone Home F2s and open for trade again other TK Crosses.

Best wishes

Bud

10 Likes

That’s ridiculous. I’ll make S1’s and give you 20 for half that price.

2 Likes

Easier said then done. Its notoriously hard to reverse and get viable pollen.

Yes I’ve heard, but I’m going to try. Just bought silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate. If it doesn’t work, I’ll gift 10 packs fem’d Chimera #3 x TK. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

You going to post your attempts in this thread?