Triangle Kush and her crosses (What's your favorite flavor?)

yeah no doubt, if TK is in there, they’re probably worth running :wink:

3 Likes

from what he told me they flower fast 6 weeks
i want to test them next year in my beds
we dont always get to go 8 weeks here so 6 weeker would be nice to try

1 Like

6 week TK, no red flags.

9 Likes

im as blind as the purple comedian

1 Like

6 weeks is damn fast… TK can look mostly done at 8 weeks but she’s not ready with amber’s until 11+.

8 Likes

I just ran a few days over 9 weeks, I plan on maybe a few over 10 next time

2 Likes

The first time I ran her out I took her to 77 days and that was damn good. Up there with some of the best flower I’ve ever had. I took some samples at 8 and 9 weeks(racy af), cut one down at 73 days… from here on out she doesn’t come down before 77 days. Any sooner and she’s just not all there yet. You’re seriously missing out. Caleb(csi) says to run her 84 days. I haven’t done that yet.

13 Likes

I can’t speak to this one specifically but the fastest plant I’ve ever seen ever was ready in 49 days and even that was a judgement call that could have benefited from another week :+1:

5 Likes

my bad for the 5 week flower i might have misread the message i just went trough my conversation and i misunderstood misread it , my apologies he said to me to veg it 6 weeks before flowering it but i took it as it flowers in 6weeks im dumb sry

5 Likes

I usually take it 12 weeks from flip but I like very ripe plants. I don’t check trichomes but I’d say it’s leaning Amber heavy at that point.

9 Likes

Thanks for the info, I’ll give 11 a try.

5 Likes

I just got a TK clone to try out from the discord and am super excited to flower her out. She is unruly so far and I have had to tie her down lst style just to keep her the same height as the rest of the clones. I’ve read she can stretch alot and I believe that whole heartedly from what I have witnessed in veg lol. I can’t wait to see what she is all about the way she is still bragged about after all these years and after all these other elites that have been found since. She sounds like the benchmark for any serious cannabis connoisseur.

17 Likes

The Triangle Kush I got from Cannaventure Seeds is settled in and starting nice new growth. The package was damaged in shipping the first time he sent it and he was great about getting me another one out very quickly at no charge. I told him I’d be happy to try and root the broken one but he said he’d resend me another regardless and kept his word with a new healthy clone that was in great shape. The first clone popped roots as well so I’ll have 2 TK cuts to work with. He gave me a cut of Trinity as well and I’m excited to see how that grows.

Motorbreath 15 on the left and TK on the back right. Snips are Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip by Useful Seeds.

Trinity starting nice new growth

19 Likes

i was planning on running some gushers (gelato 41 x TK) next round.
it’s an s1. i have some other stuff to run too, but thought it would come out well…grandparents are decent. thoughts?

2 Likes

Tried gushers to be honest wasn’t a fan I think it was a gelato leaner bland high mediocre taste wasn’t impressive @splinter7

5 Likes

i’ve got an s1 of a TK x Motorbreath or a hindu kush i could do instead. it needs to be an indica for the slot.

7 Likes

Motorbreath is one of my favorites I can see that being a tasty potent af cross I’d go that over gushers any day @splinter7

5 Likes

i would say my ‘black snow’ strain (black triangle x solo stash)

2 Likes

My TK x Chem 91 can be done in 9 weeks.but when I take the at 11 + ,they are so much more potent and I seriously crave that high I get when taken longer, Also in the last couple of weeks they really stack on the flower, double in weight for sure !
Best of luck , peace
Sorry brother that was meant for @hoss8455

10 Likes

have enough CJ spunk to share??? Got a TK going now i would hit with it

4 Likes