Truffle Breath by Fresh Coast (PBB X Gorilla Butter f2 White Truffle Cut)

Pretty chuffed with this little garden now

12 Likes

8 Likes

Well they sure look happy now! Gotta love a nice full tent.

1 Like

Going into wk3 flower, stretch slowing. EC up to 2.0, trying to keep nutes simple and basic

HG coco AB
Multizyme
Drip clean
Mammoth P
Great White
CalMag

Bud XL goes in next week

8 Likes

Looks good man I’ll be following along. The truffle stretch can get crazy. The white truffle cheese I ran doubled everything else in the tent in size.

2 Likes

These copped a fair bit of light so maybe they got stunted a little but I’m not mad this is a very nice manageable height. :smiley:

From flip they’ve already more than doubled In size anyway

2 Likes

Very nice strain. You think they will be better yielders than the kg ?

I don’t really anticipate it to be a big yielder, maybe it will surprise me but I’m not holding my breath. I’m more interested in the quality in thus one. Use my other KG pheno as the yielder

1 Like

The most potent strain I’ve grown is Cinderella xx by Brothers Grimm and the best yielding strain that was potent was incredible bulk from Dr krippling.

1 Like

The most potent I’ve grown to date was Gorilla Breath by Humboldt (discontinued)

It was a freebie seed and blew people’s minds. Real nice garlic and diesel terps but not the best yield

Took me ages to track down a pack as it was discontinued a while ago. Found one pack in a small brick &mortar shop in London. Keep meaning to pop them but these hype strains keep popping up maybe I’ll run them after this

1 Like

Yeah I never got to buy gorilla breathe. Heard so much about it. It’s got quite a cult following as a extremely potent strain

Talking about the HSO or the Thug pug version? I got the HSO one which is ogkb x gg4

Very dank although the TP version sounds good too

Yeah talking about the hso version. I’ll check on seedfinder to see what gorilla breathe crosses are out there for sale

1 Like

End of wk 3 flower. Stretch mostly stopped except one of the ogkb phenos slowly pushing up a few stems.

Petioles turning red on most of the phenos.

I’ll need to go through and do a big leaf strip on Sunday I think. Plants all looking very healthy and environment and VPD all staying well and truly in the green zone despite how hot it was today.

14 Likes

Fuck it I ended up popping the gorilla breaths on the weekend to run after the Truffle Breath

4 Likes

Hahaha i do that too .pop another seed before I need to. I just popped a couple regs of endangered cookies . Might use a male of that over one of the killer glue clones.

3 Likes

Realised I’ve been fucking up my feed. I’ve been adjusting the EC to 1.2 after adding the bloom nutes instead of before. Fuckin hell

9 Likes

@KETAMINE_GRENADE looking good i just flipped to flower in my grow. I have 3 white truffle s1 in my room. Some have crazy leathery crinkle leaves. Cant wait to see how they flower

the 3 on the right vertical row are the white truffle.

5 Likes

E.never mind

1 Like

Week 5 pic dump

Actually starting to get pretty terpy in there already surprisingly. Couple phenos packing o decent frost. I think I stopped the nute burn by fixing the feed rations. Top shooter goes in next week after a big flush.

11 Likes