Trying to automate feedings

I don’t aerate myself, so my pH stays pretty stable, but @Rhai88 looks to have a much more dialed in setup.

3 Likes

So you recirculate runoff?

Depends on nutrient company as well. I’ve used a few and chased my ass with PH ever since I tried Athena pro line though if I set my PH it stays there for weeks I actually left a 5g bucket with a 2ec solution made up to see if it didn’t drift like they claim and to my surprise. Just a 0.1pt shift. I couldn’t believe it.

2 Likes

Drain to waste setup.

1 Like

Ok thats what i was going for.

1 Like

Me?? Nope. Just feed to runoff the first feed of the day an hour after lights on and then some shots throughout lights on to keep things stable. Very very basic. I think @Rhai88 is legit crop steering and whatnot. I shop vac up runoff these days like a joker. Haha. I’ll get around to fixing that once I switch tent setups.

4 Likes

Out of likes, so don’t think I’m just a prick please. Haha

3 Likes

Good idea.

1 Like

I was doing the same for a couple of years lol

Good ol shop vac! Haha I was honestly doing the same as you. I just finally picked up a system with a bilge pump that carries my runoff to my utility sink and ditches it for me now haha

2 Likes

Hahaha You’re a breeder or make seeds and whatnot, right? I have a half pack of the Relic SSH F3(?) direct from Professor P I could shoot to you. I always thought SSH was one of the best to work with in crosses. Just let me know if you’d like them.

2 Likes

Man if I wasn’t so swamped from now until the end of the year I’d totally take those but time is something I have less and less of these days. Besides wouldn’t you want to pop that pack? Super silver is definitely something I’d pop sooner rather than later. Lol

3 Likes

I always thought it was way better in crosses and I’m definitely not making seeds. Males are killed instantly. Haha. People just seemed stoked about these SSH beans like they’re good stock, so I’d prefer someone into making some seeds or something had a shot with finding something in there. Plus, I’m fully planned up myself. Have cuts coming and to buy after this run when things cool down. Have to buy and run an Ill Eagle pack. Then, just a personal old thing, I need to get some UGORG and Connoisseur packs to grow out. Biggest thing is realizing I’m old now and just flowering out a 5’x5’ after this run, so I can’t do much at all. Haha

3 Likes

Well if your willing to part with them and don’t mind waiting till the beginning of the year I’d definitely work with them and send you a pack of everything I’d end up making with them. If you’d be interested in that. I might even bump it up to the next couple of runs and possibly get to them sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

I don’t mind at all. You seem to give away tons on here and take care of a lot of people. Do whatever you’d like with them too. No worries/stress on moving them ahead of anything else. Just shoot me your info and I’ll send them out.

4 Likes

I appreciate you brother. Details incoming. We try our best my wife and I love to share with the community. OG has been good to us so I got love for this place.

4 Likes

I’m about to set up the same system OP has with the floraflex runoff pedistals sunday/Monday. I’ll take a bunch of pics. How are you dealing with the run off?

3 Likes

Right now im in the process of running waste plumbing to basement drain.

1 Like

If you don’t have a floor drain a container with a small bilge pump works excellently to run into a sink or a ptrap or whatever you have available.

1 Like

Niceeeee. I run to a condensate pump into a bucket. I need to plumb it into the sump.

1 Like

We were just talking about this! With jacks Bloom, it was causing my pH to plummet and I learned y’all don’t even use air stones half the time

3 Likes