tZ sifts the genepools

PCK: ‘sensi’ cycle
It’s been a while since I had this PCK OP finished. It’s already stashed away in cold storage.
Time for a quick ‘sensi’ cycle using all available females!
Had a couple of months before the summer break and decided to squeeze in this run, have some decent flowers to brighten summer up you know!

These cuts went under 12/12 after a couple days of settling from transplant and tent switch, so not much of a vegetative period.
Here they are at D46 of 12/12…
PCK1

PCK2

PCK6

PCK8

PCK9

PCK10

PCK11

They are structurally interesting and captivating aesthetically. Aroma-wise, they are a complex cocktail of desirable compounds, mouthwatering from the forest fruit realm, cedar oil, vix rub, bugspray to synthetic green apple… it’s a brilliant genetic pocket.

As far effect is concerned (my core interest), I had a short amount of flower and less than A-grade bud from the previous open-pollination efforts. With that said, I’ve still found really pleasant vibes that made me recall the previous experience I’d had with this heirloom from a decade before.
It has a zone-assist type of effect, can be really functional and relaxes you enough to organically enter the flow state. Promotes a deep sense of calmness while maintaining brain activity.
It enables enriching verbal exchanges without trampling yourself in thought and damn it interacts well with caffeine. Yum.
In heavier doses it starts getting more drowsy and inward, still pleasant anyhow.

A few display quirky traits, such as leaves (or nothing at all) growing out of nodes where it should have been a shoot, a leaf wrinkle here and there. They have an almost strictly columnar habit without almost any side branching going.

Their floral anatomy, ratio and growing habit doesn’t allow to place them high in the yield category, despite in pure form they still are remarkable resin producers. That is with properly sized resin glands that occur ubiquitously throughout the whole plant, including less noble parts.
From all 7 females I’ve managed to find sifting through a whole pack, only #11 earns an honorable mention in the agronomic traits related to yield and “desirable” floral structure.
All others look more unique, though they are definitely more breeding material than something most would want to be making a cash-cropper or a producing mother, as wisely advised by dubi et al.

I genuinely love PCK!
Thanks dubi, Ras Pablo, CBG and everyone that participated in keeping this living heirloom alive and this beautiful.

2 Likes