I have been a busy bee…

Papi has been stacking quite nicely.

@anon58740919 want some for a chuck?

4 Likes

Let the madness begin!

4 Likes

What strain is the pollen from???

1 Like

Ocean Grown Seeds - Swashbuckler (forum GSC x Alien Rift)

I’m growing some ladies out currently. Super stinky and covered in resin. Hop over and have a look bud.

I wrote SWB ‘Papi’ pollen on the vial

2 Likes

Anything stinky Is a winner lol. I’ve got a couple of super stinky pure ak (fems) I’ve only just put into bloom and would be willing to isolate one and hit it with some to see what happens if any spare going. I’ll do the entire plant and any seeds I’d gift back to OG and yourself obviously. :+1:

4 Likes

I may be able to spare some more. That vial is currently winging its way to a fellow OG brother.

Leave it with me I need to harvest some more tomorrow and i will let you know.

Sharing is caring. Viva la OG!

1 Like

Either way one is getting isolated. If I’m able to pollinate it and make an unusual smelly hybrid then happy days. If not I’m gonna hit it with colloidal silver and make some pure ak fems to share. Obviously wed all like to do it the natural way so please keep me in mind :+1:

3 Likes

Don’t worry we will do it as nature intended could be some interesting stuff from the mix.

Not sure how much you would need for a whole plant? Apparently you can ‘cut’ the pollen with flour. Not sure though.

I will be making a bunch of chucks to various things soon. I have kept a cut of ‘Papi’ so he can be mixed with my mum’s.

2 Likes

Any amount would be fine as I’d hit each branch using a cotton bud. It shouldn’t take much.

2 Likes

A Q-tip :sweat_smile:

Soft paintbrush will probs be better mate

1 Like

Just let me know where it needs to go.

PM me your details.

2 Likes

I’ll shoot you a pm soon as I get a minute mate. Thank you :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll have some 9lb hammer x Starfighter (@LED_Seedz cross ) male pollen soon… ( my friend has it)
Do any of you guys want any…? I’m gonna dust some of the hybrids im running now with some …
Give me a safe addy n I’ll get some out… ( uk /eire only )
Gaz

8 Likes

As lovely as that sounds I don’t have room myself just yet. I’m sure we can find a home though bro

2 Likes

Very very tempted tbh

1 Like

yeah im with cola id love some but havent the room yet. need to get myself a chuck tent

1 Like

Haha I’m gonna end up buying a second mother tent with offers like that :rofl:

3 Likes

Keep in mind I never released that cross due to some intersexing shown in testing and has been dropped from my things to do list.

There are certainly some nice females to be found but I wouldn’t go breeding with it at all.

You have been warned.

6 Likes

Thanks @LED_Seedz , i reckon they’re may be something nice to be found in crossing this with another hybrid/strain … and nice to know there’s a probability of intersex cross if breeding with it …!!?

I may or may not try dust some on select bud sites , but i maybe have to wait til a better male presents itself …

Again thanks for the heads up on the intersex issues…

I have heeded the warning lol…! Cheers bud…
Gaz

5 Likes

Colas first ever Chuck.

@Scissor-Hanz c99 x romberry x Jesus og.

@bongedtobits “papi” pollen.

I’ve no clue what I’m doing so I got a dash of pollen on a match stick and flicked it over the top. Was I right?

4 Likes