Uknow808 (Hawai'i, Outdoor Grow, Medical.)"

6 for 6 on MSNL Fruity Pebbles (fem)
3 for 6 on MSNL Stardawg (fem)
0 for 3 on bag seed
3 for 3 Kyle kushmans Matanuska tundra (fem)
3 for 3 MSNL Big Bud (reg)
2 for 3 MSNL Big Bud (auto fem)
3 for 3 Exotic Genetix Mr.Clean (reg)
3 for 3 Exotic Genetix Driz Nipper (reg)
3 for 3 MSNL Zkittles (fem)
3 for 3 MSNL Pineapple Kush (fem)

Pretty great germination rate on everything except the Stardawg o and the bagseed but I never expected the bag seed to germinate.
Straight soil germed not napkined!

10 Likes

Howzit, from oahu. I’ll be riding along with you. I also have a few packs of GPS so I’ll learn from your grow ah. Lol. I dont have my grow on this forum but may start up a thread in March or April. My profile pic is Skymaster from GPS. Very pungent scent. Like coffee mixed with rotten fruit and a little pinesol thrown on top imo. Real stanky danky

3 Likes

On a side note have you grown msnl seeds out regularly? I was just wondering how their genetics quality stands up

3 Likes

Mahalo from Kaua’i and thanks for following :call_me_hand:t5: honestly I’m pretty new to growing cannibis and this is my first go at genetics from online seed banks. I started growing a few years back but the strains were from my bro.

5 Likes

Stuff I was into b4

4 Likes

Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas) :santa: Everyone! Hope everyone’s having a great Christmas :santa: day where ever you are and also stay safe and be blessed :pray: Happy Holidays :snowman_with_snow:

Cheese X 13gorillas X Cherrypie X SoCalMaster Kush (Kirkwood)

Beautiful hues of pink :pleading_face: with a smell of cheese :cheese: and cherries :cherries: I love :heart: it. Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

6 Likes

Mahalo and mele Kalikimaka to you and all the Hawaiian Ohana of OG!!! This summer let me know if big surf gonna fire at Brennecke’s (Boogie boards) , Poipu ( Lava to sand bodysurfing on big swell), or Acid Drop…(yes, a goofyfoot here!!!). Be you Kama ‘aina or Kanaka, much love to the islands!

4 Likes

Chee hoo! Yea I know this winter all sides been going off. Gotta love Island life.

3 Likes

Been gone long time, looking to get back, but have family still to look after Upper Midwest. 5 years from now, we’ll see…def planning Island trip soon, see family Hawaii and Maui, would love to show my fiancée the Garden Island also. I haven’t been to Kauai since before the 1989? Hurricane…fond memories from my teens! Have a great evening, will definitely drop you a pm if/when we get there.

4 Likes

You got to bring your fiance to kauai and bring her to Koke’e! We went up there during this pandemic and it was spectacular there was no one up there lol and had time for a couple 420s up there. Here’s a pic of the valley that day

11 Likes

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

I know right! I am very grateful to live on such a beautiful place. I originally lived on Oahu but got into to much trouble when I was in my youth so my mom sent me here to Kaua’I with my older bro and I’m still here years later.

4 Likes

Happy Full moon everyone.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

6 Likes

Hawaii’s random winter weather putting these to work with the random down pours of rain :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: the blazing hot sun :sunny: and crazy high winds :dash: going to have to see what will survive

5 Likes

I just started vegging inside a tent and love it. No need to worry about weather or sun but doing 4 plants only. Now that I have a veg tent maybe I should start buying fem seeds. Well I have almost 200 seeds to run through so its a moot point right now lol :laughing:

2 Likes

That sound like a great idea. What is the power consumption like?

1 Like

200 seeds? or you mean 200 strains?

1 Like

Seeds. Strains would need a farm to go through lol. I’ve got a “150w” led supposed to be something like 125w actual. It looks like I can get 4 decent sized plants through veg with it. I dont have a filter hooked up as only vegging and I hold a med card. Plan to veg for next 6 weeks maybe then put out to flower in the sun. Hopefully weather will permit otherwise I can train and keep taking cuts until sunny weather

3 Likes

We’ll see. Maybe I will need another light lol

1 Like

Nice! Yea I need to get some type of funding then I can upgrade my current stuff and try that out

2 Likes