Uknow808 (Hawai'i, Outdoor Grow, Medical.)"

Yea I’m actually stunned it was a 4 pack of freebies that came with my order from homegrowncannibisco i didn’t care for it much but now I know.

This is the sister way better smelling, bigger stacking, and denser buds.

:seedling: Strain: Critical Bilbo
● Company: homegrowncannibisco
:nose: Smell: Strong Berries and Strong Kushy back

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

Berries and kush, can’t go wrong with that. Love kush strains.

2 Likes

Eliminated :-1:t5:

:seedling: Strain: Dreamcatcher
● Company: Greenpoint seeds
● Gender: ♂️ Male

:seedling: Strain: Cookie Crunch
● Company: Greenpoints seeds
● Gender: ♂️ Male

Both really not impressive at all and no smell, only the smell of plant matter.

4 Likes

Thinking :thinking: of moving over to private thread.

Had this happen to me the other day which really bummed me out. :cold_sweat:

Couple hundred dollars worth of seeds confiscated. :sob:

Thinking :thinking: “private thread”, just so everything isn’t so easily accessible to general public. (non users/haters)

Any thoughts :thinking: :question:

3 Likes

Oh MY God that sucks huge :frowning: as if the have nothing better to do

I feel you our pain

so sorry I wish you a better day :slight_smile:

Dequilo

1 Like

A male from Greenpoint? No way, ya don’t say? lol :laughing: wonder how they do that? Hard for me to even find one male most of the time lol

1 Like

I think moving it to private is the safest way, but a tremendous amount of coordination would have had to happen to go from your non-private thread to a seizure of inbound genetics. Can you tell who “examined” it? US Customs, US Postal Inspector, State of Hawaii Agricultural Inspector, Royal Mail Inspector?

2 Likes

I don’t know if your thread was the cause of that. That doesn’t seem very stealthy shipping either. Going through customs is always a gamble and it makes me anxious so I no longer order overseas although I really want to get some mr nice gear

3 Likes

The stealth option is supposed to help also.

2 Likes

Thanks @dequilo .

Yea @WeTokeChronic males galore out of 10 plants 3 female 7 males. Only intrested in 1 male atm.

@Sasquatch not sure who examined it but I know it went to Guam for a bit.

@Goldleaf808 yea I doubt it was from my feed but I’d rather have my stuff a little harder to find.

@Badger and @Goldleaf808 yea I did select the stealth option had more then a few orders arrive safely except this 1.

2 Likes

Same here. Never had a package intercepted before. That packaging seemed un stealthy tho lol. Maybe there was more to it. Have any of you tried strainly? There are some clones I’d like to get but not sure if they would a) make it here alive and b) not get intercepted and trashed like your package

2 Likes

Hopefully you get my package this week and it makes ya feel a little better about your other one getting confiscated! :call_me_hand:t3::dash:

7 Likes

I would definitely contact them and let them know what happened. Seedsman guarantees their orders. If something happens, they will re send it.

Now, I didn’t have to use that option, so I can’t tell you how that would have gone. I would definitely find out what the company you used will do for you.

I’ve also heard some say they don’t like seedsman, so there is that also.

2 Likes

@Goldleaf808 nope never tried strainly, I have the same doubt as you as far as strainly goes.

@WeTokeChronic yea I’m hoping for your package, something to ease the mood. Thanks again in advance.

@Badger yes contacted Seedcity and got a refund didn’t want to take another chance at that. I used seedsman also b4 but takes a couple months.

2 Likes

Prettiest 2 :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Great colors on that one for sure.

Howdy from okie-ville

2 Likes

Got to ask where is Okie ville?

2 Likes

Oklahoma, land of the okies. It was a terrible insult during the 20’s. Now it’s just a nickname

2 Likes

Oklahoma!

Nice. What’s the limit there?

Is it full legal?

1 Like

It’s medical. 6 immature and 6 mature. Better than 0 for sure.

5 Likes