Uncle_Al's second germination

The 600w light should pull about 5 amps, if you were using the 7.2 amp timer in my picture you would be in trouble with that, and even more so if both lights ran on it. So look that rating over.

2 Likes

It says 15 Amps, is that possible, i mean they were so cheapā€¦

Spec.: AC 115V, 15A, 60Hz, 1/2HP, Max. loading 1725W

1 Like

Yes very likely, at 15 amps itā€™s all good.

1 Like

I doubt the 1/2 horsepower rating my 15a timers only say 1/3 hp but everything else is in line. Economically cheap donā€™t always mean junk.

1 Like

Just had my electrician and contractor come by yest bc I wasnā€™t able to run but 1 of my hids atm

Now Iā€™m happy to say everything is rollin!

1 Like

You checked it out Iā€™m very proud

1 Like

This is the kind of statement i like to see, and thanks for your help and support Uncle, thereā€™s a lot of people that donā€™t succeed in their endeavors just because they failed 100 times, but they wonā€™t try the 101st timeā€¦ Poor little lost souls.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a happy discovery, it is a feminized northern lights that has declared itself to be female

10 Likes

Loving it, they are growing great. will they be transplanted or this will be a party cup grow ?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to up pot this one, somehow I prefer the term up pot to transplant. At least in my situation.
The roots tip right out of the cup without damage and get right back to work seeking out fresh nutes

1 Like

I had much better success using the cups for seedlings but I have to water every 3 days, and they can be very impatient when they want water

3 Likes

I am graduating 6 plants from the veg tables to the big grow tonight when they go on light cycle. 1 fruit bowl from @Sunshine 2 Northern lights and 3 Dank mix from @Sunshine

All have started producing white hairs.

6 Likes