Uncle Fester skunk #18

oh yeah yall cool lol I’m enjoying this I can read about breeding all day

NaturalFarmer whatever his name is from IG claims to have gotten the only 5 super special packs of UFS18 that lean more to the Afghani side but he’s on ludes. Master Thai did not breed the UFS18 he made another f gen with old stock he got from his Uncle the infamous Uncle Fester.

So the fact is everyone got and had the same UFS18 bean’s from Master Thai. Now NF’s been breeding and chasing the Afghan side of UFS18 in his current f gens may have promise but I don’t know never ran his UFS18.

I, like many others have run the UFS18 from Master Thai and didn’t find a RKS phenos. I’m told they are present at about 5 percent show up as an Afghani leaner that will look finished at 56 days of bloom but you must take them to day 70 plus days as the terps will build past day 56. Some talk about potential RKS phenos having a strong ammonia smell on a stock rub early in veg.

12 Likes

I didn’t get a chance the other day to ask. Are you just looking for a foul terp profile or chasing rks specifically?
If your looking for a foul profile I would look at chem D crosses Bodhi has a snow lotus and 88g13hp cross to chem. Chem cookie (gmo) by mamicko sorry if I spelled it wrong.

Just a foul terp profile not skunk specifically thank you looking into some Bodhi gear now thank you brotha

I think you’ll be happy with the profile from chem with what you are saying. You might want to check out lucky dog and dominion at headiegarden

Stardawg and sour lines might interest you also

3 Likes

Is Headiegardens.com legit just asking the prices are crazy good lol

3 Likes

He’s legit. Love his prices especially on lucky dog and dominion.

1 Like

Here’s the ufs18

5 Likes

Shoe is about as legit as it gets. I would always recommend getting gear through shoe at headie gardens.

3 Likes

I have 6-8 of those started myself. Not sure what I’ll do with them yet, but will try and keep a male for some pollen, maybe keep both for some seeds.
Sounds like there’s a demand…

Lob

2 Likes

You’ll always have weed if you always have seeds!..and a friend with weed is a friend indeed.

3 Likes

That’s a fact!

Hey Tappy I dm’d you on the UFS 18 I’m down bro

New breeder at GLG - Wavy Flower Company - has Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18 F2’s

2 Likes

Got these from Snowhigh. Haven’t grown them yet but the Devils Skunk might be worth a try.

@HunnaGodHunna

6 Likes

Love to trade up on those! :sunglasses:

100% there’s gotta be fire in those right there bro! Jealous ! If/when you pop them please tag me if you can remember I’m highly intrigued

1 Like

Same! That Devil’s Skunk and the Black Razz both sound like they contain :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Tbh they all sound killer to me. Anything in that packaging is mostly straight fire so I can only imagine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.