Under the radar photo dump and catch all

Thanks so much for growing those out man, and providing the photos! Always neat to see the seeds you made come to life. I hope you found something you like in those Skunk OG x C99’s… They chunked out pretty good, glad they finished pretty fast and the smells sound consistent with the C99. Your plants look great! those GG5 x MAC look really really stout :star_struck: Happy growing!

8 Likes

Thanks for the kind words
I have a real problem with seed popping. Once they reach my hand I feel obligated to run them unless I have a preconceived idea on one of the parents.
These seemed up my alley so was an easy decision.

Thanks for sharing them and I look forward to sampling them soon.
I’ll do a brief report on them in a few weeks with some dried bud shots.

5 Likes

Gg5 x mac f2 day 66
Uploading: 46263A76-84CB-433A-AD8E-0836A55693F2.png…

Sweet fruit punch potpourri with eucalyptus
The one oddball shorty smells like old baseball card gum powder and all

19 Likes

They sure do look tasty and awesome @Torontoke :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: !!

3 Likes

Thank you
My fingers are crossed but they sure smell great.
Another couple weeks I’ll have a few zips worth to sample and find out.

4 Likes

Gg4 x lbl s1 day 36

3x3 tent has 6 cobra lips f2 that desperately needed new shoes a few weeks ago

4x4 tent has 9 pura vida f2 and one cobra lips f2

One pv in the front row has severely tacod leaves from being in the shadow of a sibling to long hopefully it grows out of it

12 Likes

Great looking plants there. Making my mouth water up a bit.
Will be waiting for a smoke report .

4 Likes

The gg4 lbl s1 came down on day 62 of flower.
Some pretty frosty flowers but none were as dense as others I’ve had in the past.

Doubled up some of the food in the soil mix for the next runs when I up potted.

Uploading: 54306518-AEBC-4C14-A08B-9694EDD42D0F.jpeg… Uploading: CC5D5A27-64C0-4A81-8F3A-6F3A812603DD.jpeg…

14 Likes

I’ve got pura vida f2 and cobra lips f2 in the tent now on day 12 of flower and one is on day 33

Bunch of Wolfpack f2 and time bandit f1 in the veg tent still getting used to the new soil mix.

Ss4 f2 seeds are getting tails and will be in solo cups by the weekend.

I’ll post more pics when there’s something worth showing.

8 Likes

What sort of variety are you seeing in the Cobra Lips? I’m thinking about popping an original pack for my next crop.

6 Likes

Sadly I’ve only got 4 females left in flower.
Had a bad m/f ratio so hopefully these females are fantastic.
They all have a chemmy mop water smell to them when I do a stem rub

6 Likes

In true photodump style, here’s pics I saved of Torontoke’s Dank Zappa run from seed, a few dried bud shots, and then his F2 making run. Sorry about any dupes - a few were sent twice or I tried to adjust the color temp so the pic wasn’t so yellow:

29 Likes

That is a LOT of pics. Thanks for posting @nube, they look great, @Torontoke .

5 Likes

Pura vida f2 day 57

Day 37

16 Likes

Cobra lips f2 day 37

20 Likes

Damn look at the frost on those day 37 cobra lips! Looking very good in there @Torontoke

Getting any good smells from the Pura Vida F2 and Cobta lips F2?

8 Likes

Thanks windy
The pv still has a sweet candy smell.
Cl is more sour and dank like a dirty mop in a moist basement. Hopefully that’s not how it tastes

8 Likes

I bet that dirty mop water smell will fade into something pleasant.

I have a Black Cough cross that I would swear smelled like a dirty ashtray half-way through flower. It’s since lost that dirty ashtray scent, and now is just a mild dank. Should be harvesting it this week, can’t wait to see what it turns into in the jar.

7 Likes

I ended up popping a pack on 4/20! I’ll be pleased if they look half as good as your Cobra Lips F2.

5 Likes

Very cool
Glad to hear someone that held onto a pack is going to grow them out. Hope you find amazing phenos

4 Likes