Under the radar photo dump and catch all

Seems like you’re lining things up to harvest a 4x4 per month. :slight_smile: I’m excited for you! Also looks like the thrips situation got managed. Hopefully you get a good crop of predator mites and rove beetles now that you’re recycling your organic soil, keep the gnats and thrips populations to a minimum.

The early Wolfpack F2 are looking good and green. Hopefully that new compost and earthworm castings topdress helps green up the rest and get them popping.

7 Likes

Day 38 and 18 for the Wolfpack f2 and time bandits

11 Likes

Ss4 f2 still vegging away and looking hungry hopefully get these back on track shortly

13 Likes

Small tent has a bunch of bbdanksintra x dank Zappa and one ss4

Just put 5 peak seeds nl5 and 13 tki x dank Zappa into solos fingers crossed

12 Likes

Great looking plants man!!! Was a great read/look through, lots of great points to look at
:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

You are far to kind but thank you I appreciate it

4 Likes

They look pretty happy. I think we need some closeups on those day 38F Wolfpack F2 for @Greenhighlander

How many of those WP and the Time Bandits you got each? Are Time Bandits the ones with skinny leaves?

@50State ss4 f2 round 2! Hope the beast out for you. They look about ready to flip with a neem & kelp topdress.

Think it’ll be dank? lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s DS f2 x DZ f1.

You got the throwback mashup on deck. A song of ice and fire!

7 Likes

Glad to see someone popped a few of those Wolfpack F2 :slight_smile:
I won’t ever do another seed run just so they can sit as part of a seed collection.

6 Likes

Tki x Dank Zappa? :exploding_head::exploding_head: that small tent is going to be very interesting :face_with_monocle:.

4 Likes

Good to hear from you GHL! How’ve you been? :slight_smile: I’m sure lots of people have your Wolfpack F2 planned for future runs. You know how it is, people make a list of priorities and then continually shuffle and reshuffle them around. With so many seeds, people either run onesey twoseys to get thru the list quickly, or they run full packs and it takes them years to whittle down the list. @Torontoke is one of the rare forum folks who runs large amounts of seeds each round, and runs thru them really quickly.

@Vagabond_Windy and anyone else who sees people looking for bodhi’s TK x Iraqi or Dank Zappa on IG, or any of the other stuff that’s been preserved here, please refer them to Overgrow. I’d be happy to give out more and more of those seeds.

@Torontoke lets get some more smoke reports and dried nugshots going when you got time. :wink: It’s cool seeing pics of them growing, but I wanna know how they turned out for you, especially anything weird or unexpected.

9 Likes

Lol ok here’s one for nube since they were his creation.

Gg5 x mac f2?

Plants were approximately 5’ tall and was a dream to top and grow.
Beautiful color and loud obnoxious sour fruit smell til chop.

Yield was approximately 3.5oz per plant of super dense large buds.

Above average level of frost with the purpling leaves gives them a stellar bag appeal.

Few months in the jar made the taste much more enjoyable but still finished with a heavy bad halitosis vibe that was frankly tough to smoke.

The effects were quick and heavy
Immediately hits behind the eyes and you can feel your body slowing down to adjust.
Very easy to overdo it and find yourself an hour deep in a nap

Overall I’d say these are super potent and will wobble even the most hardened smoker however the taste was a lot and isn’t the jar you will go to for taste

17 Likes

Halitosis!?! That sounds gross :face_vomiting:. I think I want some !! Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Great report. Great job growing that monster and the fade and colors are insane. Your potency report reminds me of how GMO does to me, 2 hits and I’m out :sleeping:

7 Likes

It’s the most bad breathe tasting strain I’ve smoked
Has a bit of Fuel gas on the exhale but definitely not the dream terps lol
Still the buzz made it easily worth growing and I’m sure there’s gems to be found in those if someone searches enough

6 Likes

like your training method.

regards,

2 Likes

Wolf pack f2 close ups day 40 and 20

15 Likes

The next few seed runs showed up today from headie gardens. Thanks to him for coming through even tho he’s dealing with a lot.

Definitely going to be seeing my fair share of the wookie male this year hopefully I like it as much as the 88g13hp crosses

18 Likes

Oh hell yeah! Great choices!

3 Likes

Thanks bud
Pretty sure that it would be nearly impossible to make bad picks from that list of fire.
Was tough to choose what’s next

4 Likes

I’ll be on the lookout for the SnuggleFunk but you’re right, you can’t go wrong. You’re gonna have some terpy fire with those wookie crosses

3 Likes

Wolf pack f2 day 43 and 23

15 Likes