Unomas vs. the 2x4 Perpetual of Doom

I’m sorry bud, meant to get back to ya.

Most recent res fill was at 750ppm, 1.5ec. Higher than I have been but not quite to the feeding table of Megacrop which is 835ppm or 1.67ec.

I backed off earlier with burning tips but inching back up.

I run in Growpito which is very similar to Mapito a few here use as well. At the time I switched I had a 1.5 to 2 hour round-trip run through the city to pick up medium… that got old. And medium is not something I want delivered. The grow shop I used to visit has since closed so glad I had gotten ahead of it.

Everything looks good in your garden. Your pull of 5 zips on the 91 was a good one. That’s about my max up to this point. Hopefully with now having a lux meter I’ll dial in the environment better. Next step is adding teas periodically…

1 Like

@GCBudz No worries! I tend to forget to reply 99% of the time :joy:

I’m sure you’ll yield more than 5 zips on your current C91. That thing is trained so nicely!

1 Like

@syzygy yessir! I’m very excited for both. There’s very little info online on the Purple Triangle, let alone any grow logs. Only thing I gathered was that it should at least smell good…one guy said it smells like angel farts…whatever that means :joy:

I’ve been wanting to get into sativas more. Hoping the KMxE is female and fills this void.

2 Likes

Happy Friday! Wake up, wake up…

Secret Chief #2
Day 56

Pistils are starting to recede. Buds started swelling yesterday. Just waiting for her to finish up. Two weeks?

SSDD F2 #4
Day 15
Height: 22.25”

I’ve been lightly defoliating it everyday and slowly shaving her legs some more. Excited to see how this one turns out! This one is a lot bigger, beefier, a little stretchier than my previous F2. Burned tips due to me putting pumpkin ferment in the reservoir instead of top watering it in :man_facepalming::joy:

Secret Chief #1
Next to flower. Two more weeks before then unless it blows up and overgrows its tent.

9 Likes

Veg Update

Secret Chief #1
Topped her 7x so the middle of the plant can catch up and to slow it down…it didn’t slow down at all :sweat_smile: still planning to put her in the flower tent next week.

Kali Mist x Everything
Topped her at the same time as transplanting into the 1 gallon.

Purple Triangle #1
Topped it maybe a week after being transplanted.

Purple Triangle #2
Still runty but at least it’s finally started to grow upward.

8 Likes

Flower Update

Secret Chief #2
Day 63

Predicting that it’s getting chopped soon! Gave it one last top watering today. I’ll take a better look at the trichs in the next couple of days.

SSDD F2 #4
Day 22
Height: 24”
Stretch was 7”…30% stretch?

She got her “day 21” top dress yesterday, along with a final heavy defoliation.

11 Likes

Happy Friday!

Secret Chief #2*
Day 69…chopped!

She still had the same citrusy/fruity smell when it got chopped. Can’t wait to try it out. Still have a clone of this just incase the smoke is a 10/10…

SSDD F2
Day 28

10 Likes

Secret Chief #1
Day 1!
Height: about 22” at the highest point

3 weeks of veg in the SIP might of been too long. From what I’ve seen so far, she likes to grow wide and might be a stretcher :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Happy Sunday Funday!

Secret Chief #1
Day 8
Height: 24”

Overvegged for sure!

SSDD F2 #4
Day 34
(started from seed)

This pheno’s clones roots fast in my setup (9 days). The “keeper” clone is growing differently? It’s lanky with node spacing that is…more spaced out.

Veg tent update next time. It’s getting out of control in a good way :sweat_smile:

Good news: Purple Triangle #1 and Kali Mist x Everything are both female!

Bad news: the structure of the KM x E sucks and it might of stopped growing after being LST’d :man_facepalming:

Enjoy the rest of your weekends! :v:

9 Likes

Secret Chief #1
Day 14
Height: 31”

SSDD F2 #4
Day 43

When I rub the buds, it smells like blueberry! Easy going so far.

Secret Chief #2 is curing at the moment. It tastes like how it smells (citrus/fruit, berry-like combo)…this is how it smelled before it got chopped too. Impressed this is only a few days of cure, mistakes made during the drying process as well. The high is nice, potent body effects. Feels like I’m tipsy/buzzing with a small side of sleepiness. Thank goodness I didn’t kill off the clone!

8 Likes

Secret Chief #1
Day 21, 21
Height: 39”…stretch was a little under 2x.

A lot different from SC #2. I’ve never seen what SFV OG looks like but I’m guessing this one is an SFV leaner.

SSDD F2 #4
Day 50

Frosting up and slowly swelling up. This one has a berry smell to it!

7 Likes

SC #1 looks like she could yield well, if she can hold the weight.

Beautiful plants dude

2 Likes

Hoping to get some milk crates today to get the SSDD closer to the light.

Secret Chief #1
Day 27

Starting to smell skunky. I think I need to move my driver out of the tent and zip tip the light to the top supports…the highest top is like 8 inches from the light :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

SSDD F2 #4
Day 58

Can’t believe it’s day 58 already! This thing has just been cruising along. Trich rub is going from fruity to something else…more of a sweet scent? I’ve noticed that the nugs on this pheno are more chunkier and bigger than the previous. They are rounded also, no wizard hat shape.

8 Likes

Didn’t get a chance to update last week. Finally got a milk crate to raise the SSDD.

Secret Chief #1
Day 42

This plant is making me nervous…waiting for buds to form. I gave it another top dress earlier in the week to make sure it’ll have enough food, along with Buildabloom (bloom boosta? :sweat_smile:). Also, the highest tops are too close to the light, so they look kinda funky. Had to turn down the light to 60%.

SSDD F2 #4
Day 72

Didn’t realize how far into flower this is! No fade at all and just a tiny bit of amber in the top trichs. There’s gonna be a lot of larf. Probably due to turning down the lights to accommodate to C91/SC and being so much lower from the lights for so long. BUT I will think of the positive instead of sulking…time to dust of the rosin press!

Veg stuff:

Next to flower…drumroll

Triangle Kush! Just transplanted into the SIP. While doing so, the 2nd largest branch snapped off. This was the universe telling me to take more clones. This has been throwing 3 and 5 fanned leaves only :pray:

Here’s my main veg right now:

Top left: SSDD F2 #2…my keeper
Top right: Chem Master Berry #2 (my first cross ever)…Chem91 x (Master Kush x Blueberry F4)
Bottom left: Kali Mist x Everything
Bottom middle: Secret Chief #2…culling this once the clone roots. Small space blues.
Bottom right: Purple Triangle

Not pictured: C91 clones…I sure hope I don’t lose these.

LMK if ya’ll ever wanna see more veg pics or details. Have a good weekend, homies!

5 Likes

Interested to see what you make of the TK & how it stacks up against the Chem. I think the SSDD mom got larfy mid/lowers (but still very frosty and pretty sticky) if light intensity was low as well - seems like a good guess. I actually kind of like the look of the early bud structure on those secret chiefs. They look more “OG” than the one I grew did at least.

2 Likes

Good to know! The larf is indeed really frosty! I’ll show you a pic once the lights turn back on tonight.

2 Likes

Got your back if ever needed…

1 Like

Thank you, man! I really appreciate that :pray:

Lmk if you see anything I have that catches your eye, I got you :+1:

3 Likes

@syzygy here’s what the mids/lowers look like on the SSDD:

5 Likes

Secret Chief #1
Day 53

Smell is very delightful right now. It’s fruity for sure, wanna say it’s similar to a tangerine. The last pic is one of the tops that is too close to the light. Foxtailing and not really filling out.

SSDD F2 #4
Day 83…chopped!

It was time for her get evicted. Her smell was faint but a fruit-like scent was there when the buds were rubbed. As soon as she got chopped, she just got very skunky! This one pretty much grew itself, I was shocked how big/wide it actually was it I pulled it out of the tent.

Next up to flower is TK. I predict SC1 will be getting chopped around Day 70ish so I need to decide what will be taking its place soon. It’s either Kali Mist x Everything (bottom left) or Purple Triangle (bottom right). What do you guys think?

6 Likes