Upstate's Whatzit? Pile of seeds giveaway

Other 2 are female one is about 4ft tall also said 12/12 from start but its been 11/13

And the male

Also started 2 more

11 Likes

Holy stretchy @Jimdoors. Looking healthy. ! How many weeks in? Trying to figure out what we have here. Could be some oaxaca in there…or Peshawar. I see early resin. A good sign.
What kind of light are you using?

5 Likes

They are almost 8 weeks from seed. I have a 600hps and 400 mh been on mh side.

3 Likes

Plenty of light then. Just a stretchy gal. Time to bend the plant over if you have the space. It will bush right out if you pull the top towards the floor…any smell yet?

4 Likes

I have a couple about a week from being done then I will start training it. Not much on smell yet with the strechy one the shorter one smells alot more has from a week old.

2 Likes

I think its going to shoot out a bunch of lateral branches. Could be a Silversides pheno. Still early to tell.
Peshawar smells when young.

5 Likes

Week 9 since they broke soil. They have no signs of sex yet.
They’re happy little plants. They might need a watering, I’v been a little she’ll shocked since I over watered them in the beginning and stunted them.
I’ll get better pictures of each in a few days.

7 Likes

Looking good. What are we looking at…the few tall ones or all of then minus sfv?

2 Likes

All of them minus the SFV and the little fourm girl scout cookies in the fabric pot.

2 Likes

I see what It looks like a couple Peshawar(3)…can’t remember all I sent…

2 Likes

I’ll get you individual pictures tomorrow and you can give me your thoughts !!

2 Likes

Everyone got a watering after their photo shoot today.

7 Likes

Lambsbread hybrid that i would be curious to try out

2 Likes

Looking good. This is your first looooongflower grow right?
Don’t be afraid to keep the soil a bit more moist. They can handle it.
Did I send Peshawar seed? Three plants from your earlier photo look like Peshawar. I think with your seeds I knew what I sent but can’t recall now. There were 3 pure lambsbread seed I gave you…that I’m sure of. Also a few lambsbread/Jamaican long flower I made. Maybe a few lambsbread/ thai…
I’d top the tallest plants. Lop off 4 inches. They will bush right out.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! I see you just joined. These are very long flowering. 20 weeks ±. If you are still active and the flowering time isn’t a deterrant , in a month hit me up. Lots of people coming here for seeds and then they leave. I’d rather give seed to someone that will share their experiences with the rest of us here.

13 Likes

Well, I’m still around but few words on my side.

I follow many threads, but it is rare that I post only for posting.
Like that couple that had a son, and at age of three the boy didn’t speak a all. They carried to many doctors, and they could not find any problem.
Years passed away, and at the age of fifteen, they take him to make more test. The results were that all was normal, but the boy didn’t speak yet.
One day at the age of 25, in a family dinner, all were surprised when they hear his first words: “Please, pass me the salt”.
All were with the eyes wide open, so the mum asked him, “Boy, why didn’t you speak earlier?”
And the boy answered: " Because till now, all were ok".

HG!!!

2 Likes

i moght be popping them later infoors and keep a log of it i hsve dome killing fields i wsnt to pop and try slso heard the strech is crazy with the KF
tight now imveggin for outdoors

2 Likes

How many “piles” have you sent out?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

You have the old Killing Fields??? My friend and fellow Freaker, @YoBigdaddy has been looking for one by that name for ages. From SE asia?

4 Likes

Not too many. Half a dozen or so. One pack that went to Australia came back to me, but the guy I sent to hasn’t been back here anyway.
Interested in trying some?

2 Likes