Upstate's Whatzit? Pile of seeds giveaway

You are quite welcome to offer them up here anytime you would like. You and others like you are my inspiration for doing this👍

6 Likes

be nice to be included !!! Peace you have many great hybrids

3 Likes

If you want in send me info😁 @hawkman

3 Likes

You are a gentleman and a scholar and I’d love to take you up on it but my footprint is spoken for for the next little while. Don’t make me change my plans :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll always have a mystery pack waiting for you if room opens up.:+1:

5 Likes

There’s another great idea. What better time than the present have you got room for 10? I’ll take 10 of yours, and you take 10 of mine. We will document the grows here. We could send Pollen back and forth. And we can call the finished project whatzit. I am not opposed to sharing my stash with everyone and anyone. Hit me up if you want some. In the past I’ve used them to make seed sprout tea.

4 Likes

My bean pile is overflowing so I’m defo not gonna even consider stealing a spot from someone who can drop them sometime soon, but of all the mystery bean mixes I have ever seen, this is the most exciting haha. Good idea, and I can’t wait to see what people come up with out of this!

2 Likes

This is an awesome idea! Your landrace collection is on point, and I love following your work.
It’s truly my main inspiration for learning more about the history (both cultural and genetic) of the plants we cultivate.

4 Likes

will PM --Thanks !

1 Like

All I can say is, I’m glad I’m not the only one. :rofl:
:guitar:

7 Likes

love mystery seeds from great stock :slight_smile: !!!

2 Likes

I’d jump all over this if I had a bit more space and didn’t have beans already waiting in the cue…

I’m thinking of it like gambling, but the difference is you know you will win, but you’re not sure what game you’re going to play!

I bet there is some unique dank in there.

I gotta say I’m thankful to be a part of a cool group like this; happy thanksgiving y’all.

4 Likes

I will join in the fun @upstate

I will leave the choice up to you amigo…you know my preferences!

Great idea

Regards

P J

3 Likes

I want some but my dance card is full for the next 2 maybe 3 runs? That ghost OG and cherry hashplant sound particularly nice.

1 Like

You got it buddy. Will send them soon.
A very Happy Thanksgiving to you too @elpolloloco and all OG’S. I’m thankful for all of you.

Good way to look at it. There’s definitely going to be some dank coming out of this.

3 Likes

@YoBigdaddy I can’t resist that offer. I have plans to start next year’s sativas so I can keep all them in veg until April. That will allow me to squeeze in a full run of your infamous selections in the meantime😁

4 Likes

I’m happy to help spread Love for Landraces. They truly are special. Can’t wait to see what people find!

4 Likes

There will always be misplaced seeds for you.

2 Likes

Send me some details and I’ll get some to to. No rush on what when you get to them

@Upstate you have inspired me with the landrace also!

Outa love☹️

4 Likes

Happy to hear that. I hope my inspiration is extremely contagious lol.

2 Likes