Used Equipment for sale or trade

Such a sad song :laughing: , even more so when I see this was performed for an audience in Berlin. :rofl: :rofl:

:green_heart:

1 Like

My man @Tappy got hooked up with a 2x4, awesome. Anyone in New England trying to part with a 2x4 setup? Have beans, cuts and/or cash.

5 Likes

It will be loved…lol. Wanna try a dwc auto…people make it look like so much fun. A new tent opens up so many more possibilities.

Me: “I need to thin out my seed collection.”

Me: “Now I have more space to make even more seeds!”

10 Likes

@harveest check here for used lights and let people know your budget im sure someone has something to get you started indoor. @Wizdom has a few grow lights for sale maybe they are still around?

3 Likes

I got some spare stuff but I’m in :canada:

1 Like

Bummer we are located in the US over here. Don’t even want to think about price of shipping lol

2 Likes

If anyone is local to the Franklin County, MO area and able to travel for local pickup in Gerald, MO I have a deal for you. Are you or someone you know interested in any grow gear? I have a buddy who recently quit growing and is selling his setups for cheap $450 for 2 tents (5x5x6.5 ft & 3.3x3.3x6ft), grow buckets, and 2 marshydro ts series lights (ts3000 & ts2000). He’s not looking to ship as it would cost an arm and a leg but he might be persuaded to if buyer pays shipping

6 Likes

Anyone in the new england area with an available controller, inline fan, clip on oscillating fan?

1 Like

I bought a few newer lights recently and I don’t see much need for these now, hopefully I can recoup a bit of $$ or trade for quality beans.

I have 6x 65w Autocobs from cobshop.net that served me well. Few years in a tent over auto’s then singles over moms. 5 of these work well in a 4x4 for shorter canopy’s, perfect for autos.

I paid $125 each, I’d like 175 per pair of two shipped to lower 48. I can do better if your interested in all of them.

6 Likes

May I dm. Always looking for close by growmies. Could go over supply haves n have nots/ seed trades

1 Like

Any other equipment for trade/ sale? Looking for; a controller, clip on fan, water reservoir, in-line fan, trim bin, burp bags, bubble has bags. May need lights in near future.

1 Like

Trying to build up supplies for an outdoor run
This is brand new never used it was a back up
I had a different username I’m locked outta it on here it was osogreen I’m locked out of.
I’m trying to get 200.00 for it

2 Likes

I have 600 watt mh/hps setups with 2 cool tube reflectors and 2 batwing reflectors 2 mh buls and 2 hps bulbs shoot me an offer but don’t be rediculous

45g passive closed loop-extractor, brand new never used other than being pressure tested.

Also I’ve got a 1lb closed-loop extractor that needs some gaskets but is otherwise complete. This one has a 3"×18" jacketed spool/column.

Edit I bought a butterfly valve in order to soak the material in the 45g column. Once I got it on there I thought it was unnecessary and took it off so it is not pictured. I will include it so you can decide if it is useful or not for yourself. Thanks for looking

Make an offer, pls be respectful. Also I am open to trades.

7 Likes

How much are you looking to get for each?

2 Likes

$250 for the 35g and $500 for the 1lb. Shipping to be determined but I’d be willing to split it. @JustANobody

Open to trades as well

5 Likes

You have any lights?

1 Like

Wow, that’s some serious equipment bud

4 Likes

Anyone have a seed cleaner they want to part with? I’ve seen the lovely DIY plans, and it’s never gonna get built by me :rofl: but I sure would love to have one. I’ll shop online if needed, but thought I’d post here first. I’m in Washington State, US.

1 Like

I have a couple of Mh/Hps 600 watt w/cooling reflectors and extra bat wing reflectors only I grow on the bulbs and 2 new bulbs never used…cash / trade…
That’s 2 complete sets and extra reflectors