Used Equipment for sale or trade

I know it’s a old post. I would hold on to one. I still like the 600w hps.

2 Likes

I still like the Cree cob lights myself. Love the burp.

1 Like

Hit the dm. If you pay for shipping I’ll get one to you. Both are still available.

2 Likes

I have plenty. I appreciate it. Just passed on a max supper hood. Full set up. I like 600w best.

1 Like

What else have you got , or what else you lookin @Xianpreservation83 : )

1 Like

Those are nice fans. I use more of the industrial type. I have to do some rigging but I have great results.

1 Like

What diameter is that fan?

1 Like

Anyone has a spare dehumidifier in :canada: by any chance?

1 Like

I got that C3(420w) and a brand new vipatspectra par700 (326) spectrum tuning led, and I just got an extreamly tough financial roadblock that can seemingly span for a few months, so I’m sure I could could up with a few more things I don’t overly need. The only real other thing I own is beans or a few cuts.

1 Like

Not sure where you are located buddy, but I’ve seen many open-box resellers in the GTA selling them. I was looking into one for the winter for my RDWC but the one I have turns out will work for my needs. Best of luck!

got a Hydro Logic Stealth-RO150™ for sale used but in good condition located in Ontario, but willing to ship… within Canada

Looking for a 5x5 tent for a buddy. He doesn’t want to break the bank. Doesn’t have to be a fancy name brand, just something used and affordable.

You can buy tents at Walmart wife got me 2 of them lol

1 Like

Just picked one up for $10 on Facebook sales a small one it works great

2 Likes

I ended up paying the canadian amazon summer price of 60$CAD for the small one…

1 Like

My taller 2x4 is a Walmart special. Zero complaints and the price was good!

2 Likes

Walmart have some good deals and free shipping paid $70 for a 36-36-6”3 tent I think the 24-24-6ft was $50 then another $50 for a cheap led lol,I have cheap lights but they work good

3 Likes

I am really enjoying my ac infinity 5x5.

3 Likes

I will let him know about Walmart. How much did the 5x5 infinity cost?

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=grow%20tent

2 Likes