Used Equipment for sale or trade

That’s close enough Doug but a deal breaker for me. Hoping Canada at least.

Thanks

:peace:

2 Likes

I’m in Indiana it’s all good. The 8” ac Infinity has temp and humidity controller.

1 Like

I literally just went to take these pics and fan slipped thru my fingers phone was in my other hand and popped a piece off, SHIT!
This was next to new fan. If anyone it’s interested send me an offer DM thanks…. SHIT!

Can’t find my passport ive been looking for days!!! When it rains it pours right :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that but it’s just cosmetic. Nothing some Krazy Glue won’t fix bud. Good luck finding your passport.

2 Likes

Damn I want those hoods but I’m in Canada.

I’m sure shipping would suck.

2 Likes

This takes crazy glue to another level!

11 Likes

Very neat! Stew is definitely a master luthier if ever there was one. That Yamaha’s action had to be so much better with the new nut on there instead of that Frankenstein job.

3 Likes

I hate these plastic as fans
Went my local grow store and replaced my broken plastic crapfan with an all metal one.

@TreeTop

2 Likes

Hard to beat the Infinity systems IMO, they do an amazing job.

2 Likes

Ok…what’s the warranty on that AC infinity?

2 years warranty

1 Like

I just got one and I haven’t yet delved into the controller functions but it is set on 3 and its super quiet and moving a ton of air.

4 Likes

My can fans are like 20 years old at this point with almost continuous use. How many ac infinity fans are going to be around that long?

3 Likes

They are super quiet and have great controls but I cant say how long they will last. Guess time will tell. I just know I have used a number of different ones and like them the best. That said 20 years for a fan is amazing. Must be really well built.

1 Like

I got 2 led I don’t really use if anyone has anything of interest. One is a vipatspectra par700 series, 326w full spectrum control, and a 420w ecosunlite C3 COB combo led. 150w for veg “3 50w cree cobs, 2700, 3500, and 5000k” and 270w of 3w colored osarm diodes. The vipar is brand new But when I bought it, it was 50% more expensive, then what it is new now. The C3 I had shipped factory direct from china

How much for the c3 ecosunlight? I know someone looking, but they r on vacation at the moment.

I would have to check out what shipping rates are, friggin thing weighs a ton, with the extra thick internal heatsink. I paid $570 usd and $170 usd between duty and shipping. It’s no where near worth that now. Probably wasn’t worth it back then. Let me know what you think. @MTL

It’s a friend that I’m asking this for. It gonna b his first grow he just went on vacation. He just purchased a 3x3 tent. I let you know when he gets back.

1 Like

Still have the sts soloution? And if so how much? Thanks

Awesome trick with the super glue. Have to remember that one.

1 Like