Used Equipment for sale or trade

I have only seen pictures of them, I was never able to track any down either. @Enjoi802 if you have tons, please let me know if you want to get rid of a few :+1:

3 Likes

I second that @Enjoi802. I’d snag a few off you too, if you have tons. :wink:

3 Likes

The yield lab tent was a unicorn. Ac infinity has the advance grow tents that went live today. They have some small option. And discount code too. As they do have 223 tents for 100. Use code herbudz420 it gave me 15 off. Idk let me think on the yeild lab tents.

6 Likes

Nice. Ya those mini tents looked fun for little breeding projects, never seen any for sale though sadly.

1 Like

Yeah… talking with the folks at Growitall, those tiny tents WERE mini-demo models for stores to display a build of the tent without the need of setting one up.

They ended up taking down their showroom tent as TOO MANY PEOPLE KEPT ASKING THEM lol.

I really want a CLOUDLAB 642 and turn my cheap as fuck knock off brand 2x4 into a lung tent.

5 Likes

Drop some photos to me and prices.
Let’s see how this goes.

1 Like

That’s what I’m gonna do with my 2 x 4 when I’m finished. I’m a use it as a silent tent. I’m a put my fans and ventilation in there. I got a big 8 inch fan I’m ready to start using. It makes a little bit too much noise for me.

1 Like

I will prob need to run an AC in the summer for indoors… so my plan is to use the tent to house the ac, vent the exhaust out the window and force the cold into the 4x4.

I also may luck out and not need it at all if I use 2x 6" fans to pull the heat from the 4x4 and vent that right out the window.

2 Likes

I use a window unit. Getting a new one soon. Changing the room up.

These are also a viable option from secret Jardin.

4 Likes

I have a DP60 and it’s great, but higher than 12"

2 Likes

Definitely pinning this.

Gonna need some stuff soon.

Preferably 5x5 or 5x10 tent.

Open to either led or hps systems.

All the other stuff… inlines, carbon filters etc.

1 Like

I use a dp90. It’s quite compact and sits in my closet. Great design and quality, it actually made me but more secret Jardin stuff. They did discontinued my favorite tent they made the t60.

1 Like

I was thinking the same when we become legal but my closet is just a bit to small for the DP90. The HS80 would barely fit but I suspect it’s lower quality. I think they had another option I liked that was discontinued.

I thought about that a few times.

Giving up on LEDs here so have some HLG lights to sell. Basement is just too cold for them! Prefer to stick to USA for shipping to keep it simple.
HLG 100 v2 Rspec, HLG 100 v2 Bspec, and a HLG 300L B-spec.
They’re all very lightly used, just enough to test them out for a couple days.
Thinking $325+ ship for the 300.

8 Likes

I understand what you’re saying about the winter temps being too cold in your grow room when using the LED’s, so how about using them only during the hot summer months?

1 Like

It’s funny the basement in summer is usually about the same temps as winter - between AC and Heat they stay similar enough. And then fall / spring is colder as I’m not running either! I just couldn’t ever get plants happy under LEDs - then a day under a cmh or hps and they spring back to being happy, so KISS reigns supreme for me ha.

4 Likes

You are not the first person who has said they just could not dial in a grow under LED’s. When you say you just couldn’t ever get the plants happy under LED what do you mean? What were the issues you were seeing?

3 Likes

Mainly just droopy leaves eventually leading to the leaves having the MG def look. With the 300L half dimmed and ~24" above I put some happy vegging plants under and after a few days they were fully drooping leaves. Swapped to a 150w hps to test and in half a day they’re back to looking normal. I think a lot of it is just the temps - at half power the highest I could get is 75 degrees in the 3x3 tent.

4 Likes