Used Equipment for sale or trade

They are 359.99 x2 = 719.98 not including shipping.

Coupon code mrgrowit. Or any of the others they offer. Hundreds available. Via youtubers.
And shipping is included from mars.

1 Like

If you would like to offer I’m open to a little haggling, but I paid around 400 each and me shipping them is not free as it would be for a company like Amazon or Mars hydro. Even at $600 shipped its still almost $100 in savings for like new lights and they don’t have to worry about CC/Debit card. Also some people just don’t like using Amazon so just throwing it out there in case anyone wants them. I’m fine keeping them for when and if I have a bigger space, but could use the extra funds for a new light now instead of waiting. I appreciate you pointing it out to me!

3 Likes

Since your looking at the fce6500 I see a coupon code marslife for 15% off. Doesn’t seem to work on their website. It does on ebay.

Amazon automatically applies and matches all discounts :grin::blush:. There $510 each with a $90 off coupon so it’s like 15% anyways. They always seem to match the retailers sales. I’m open to haggling, but figured I’d start a little high so there’s room to bargain. Heck if I can even get $550 shipped that at least pays for the light but that’s maybe the lowest I’d go.

1 Like

I apologize and didn’t mean to hijack the thread or cause the drama sorry about that

2 Likes

@MrMayhem1134 they are fantastic lights. I hope someone gives them a new home and has many a great run underneath them! :smiley:

5 Likes

I have a Spectrum King 400+ for sale. It’s a beast. I also have a California Lightworks 220 Solar Flare. Full spectrum

Both are solid quality lights. Just older tech
They work perfectly, nothing wrong w em at all.
I would like to get 300 for the SK400+
And 200 for the Solar Flare
Of course we can haggle and will consider OBO on each or both. Help me get some new lights!!

Shipping would be actual cost. The SK400 is heavy and the Cali Lightworks is def not light either. I can post or send photos. Just let me know!

Happy New Year’s everyone!

3 Likes

Sold. (more characters)

2 Likes

Any interest in a brand new Vivosun GrowHub controller? I ended up with two and I won’t need the second one. Figured I’d post it here before ebay.

4 Likes

Looks interesting, looks like it needs their lights and filters thought, is that right?

1 Like

Anything that uses an ethernet type plug should work as far as I know as far as lights. My AC Infinity Cloudline inline fan was plug and play and I ran through the speeds without an issue.

3 Likes

Interesting, going to go do some reading. It says it also changes spectrum so I am curious now, lol. Thanks.

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten to run it yet so I don’t know everything it can do. I set it up mainly to see the Aerolights and make sure my fan worked with it. I know it has presets for veg and flower but I assumed it just dimmed the light. If it changes the spectrum that’s pretty badass. I know the fans in the lights have a setting through the controller where you can have a natural breeze that comes and goes rather than just constant blowing which sounds pretty neat.

2 Likes

Yeah, they call it spectrum tuning, lol. That’s why I assumed you needed Vivosun lights. Looks like a pretty cool device.

3 Likes

If you find any info saying it will control the spectrum on another light let me know! Not sure if you’ll find it or not because I searched high and low and couldn’t get an answer to if it would work with the Cloudline and had to wait to see for myself. I would think fine tuning spectrum would be a little more involved than just running a fan and speed settings.

4 Likes

The controllers are all the same they use 0-10v to determine speed/brightness. Spectrum tuning “goes along with a 100% increase bloom booster” BS!

2 Likes

The Amazon product details do say that it will work with other brands. Looks like it has multiple styles of port input.
Couldn’t find more about whether other brands get full functionality, but nothing that qualified it either.

3 Likes

Figures I scavenged their official site and then grow forums and it was right there :laughing: I want to believe it wasn’t listed before because I definitely read through the Amazon page including reviews and answered questions trying to find out.

Figure i will post here too.

I have a 4 ton dabpress that I’m looking to sell. It has been used several times but is still in great condition.
Have it listed locally for $300 picked up in person.
Item is located in western Canada.

I’m willing to ship anywhere in Canada or US.

Send me a message if you are interested and MAYBE we can work out a deal,I know shipping will be expensive…

1 Like