Used Equipment for sale or trade

Hi Budzey,

Even if I don’t have any LEDs, I would be interested in some trade for some Cindy crosses, etc. Big fan of Cindy 99!

I have a bunch of crosses coming too that are pretty popular in California, like Cookies and Cherry Pie mixes, Chemdog, Mint Chocolate Chip, Starfighter, etc

3 Likes

Maybe we can do a straight up bean trade (if no LEDs get traded, lol).

3 Likes

I’ve got a friend with their grow rights here in AZ that could use a set up my bro. . .hit me up and maybe we can work something out

3 Likes

Any body have a small tent they’d like to get rid of? I need something to dry my plants in, say may be 2’×2’×4’? Let me know what your looking for in return.

1 Like

Sounds good @Hoodini, I plan to get things sorted today and this weekend. I have a few close friends in AZ that I haven’t seen for a hot minute, I may plan a trip out soon, even though it’s scorching in AZ right now

1 Like

I’m about 4 hours east of the heat hahah, it’s only about 80 here right now, but definitely let me know, I can meet you where ever, and Iet know know what you want for it

Wow, so i got some shipping rates from various carriers and the cost to ship say a ballast or fan is about the cost of buying a new one, ugh. I’m thinking for bigger equipment, it may not be reasonable to ship, but I’m open to doing my best to get everyone what I can.

For the people in Cali, let’s see if this weekend is good to meet n greet, and I’ll have a car load of gear.

Also planning AZ and OR trips soon, and can bring some with me then too. I seriously underestimated the costs…

If anyone has a hidden bit of knowledge on getting reasonable rates, please let me know.

However, just finished up a bean run, and can swap, much easier to ship than big gear

Thanks!

2 Likes

The USPS flat rate boxes are the best suggestion I can do. The large is a bit spendy, but it goes in the “If it fits, it ships” category. I sent 100lbs of casting sand once for 14$ lol

5 Likes

I’m going to be at the High Life Festival today (Saturday) with any equipment people need (I can bring with me), and some beans from a recent run with some pretty wicked crosses.

PM me if you want to meet up at the festival. Thanks and happy growing!

5 Likes

Where are you located? What do you have in the way of 6” cool tubes, 4X4 or larger tents, fans etc?
:cowboy_hat_face:

I have a couple of small tents but my experience has been you can buy a new tent on amazon for what it would cost to ship one from here. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

How I wish I could brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

Hucklebery… had that once… was very fruity and flavorful.
That light bar is solid grow light and does well without the
higher priced COBs or running max current on everything…

Enjoy…

1 Like

I’m in Southern Cali, beach cities area

@oleskool830 So cal area, sorry, didn’t tag you at first

Call your local greyhound. We had a 100 pounds shaped and 4 other boxes for $180 where Fed ex would not ship and ups was over $400. No body knows the bus system across this country will also ship items. I have used them a couple of times now. The boxes have to be under a certain size. I don’t remember what it was but it’s a pretty large box. I had to have the lead molds for my lure business sent to me because the people loading my moving truck left them behind. Try them and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Have a great day and better tomorrow.

9 Likes

Huh, never thought of that. That’s a neat tip.

Also, there are independent LTL shipping companies that can pack, rig, or whatever is needed. I’ve utilized these in the past for inexpensive shipping.

FOR SALE!

Used like new, COB rig Vero 29 v 7 @ 435W, produces aprox. 950 uMoL/s, and it has a foot print of 4x2.

I will include seeds with the purchase, it goes for $600 shipped and it still has 2 1/2 yrs of international warranty.

Internodal distance with these lamps is ridiculously low. See for yourself.

Will not increase your electric bill much, too much tech in this rigs…

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

(2) 600w Phantom Ballast Gen I and Gen II
(1) 600w Ushio MH like 30 hour on it (wouldn’t seat in my mogul socket, so it was fired a few times and ran for a few days total.
(4) GH water farms
(2) 600w Ushio HPS (probably 4 grows max on them) FREE
(1) Bluelab Truncheon (SOLD Northern_Loki)

4x4 flood table w/ 40gal reservoir for locals (Northern RI, SE MA)

Some of this I will give away free with postage paid for by recipient. But the Phantom II and Truncheon I would charge for since I believe they have another 3+ years out of them.

PM me

5 Likes

Are your water farms single or multi site setup?