Used Equipment for sale or trade

Pump column and water ring. Still in bag. No containers. I was going to use them in my DWC

With pics you will have a better time selling this…

1 Like

Thanks…will take pics at home and go through my hoard and edit my OG post to include pics and possibly more items

1 Like

I have a 4x4x7.6 vivosun tent for sale.
Willing to work on price if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Also willing to trade

2 Likes

Hey guys, I’m in western Canada looking for a led rig, I have no experience with that technology ,I do have some seeds, or possibly put together some cash if necessary, would love to learn how to build one, I do have an old blurple set up that I really don’t trust, was given to me from a friend who didn’t trust it either

I also have these, I hope I can get these to work, I am trying to read all that I can find, I can’t seem to make sense of,or retain any info of anything I’ve read(serious learning disability )
I have two rolls, 5 meters each, doubt they are what I’m looking for, probably in over my head, although that’s never stopped me before, peace
Edit, not sure if this is the proper place to put this, let me know if there is a more appropriate spot, thank you

1 Like

Hey guys I just recently had to move and will now have to start growing indoors… I’m looking for ANY equipment going for a good price to help me get going ASAP. I can only run led lighting atm because of utility costs but other than that I need any and all equipment and I am not picky as long as it’s still works so hit me up if you can help me out and get rid of some old equipment and make some upgrade money all at the same time, thanks guys

7 Likes

Where are you at, approximately, @Hoodini?

2 Likes

I’m in the mystic land of Arizona

2 Likes

Was hoping you are north of 49 - I do have some extra fans, and odds and ends, but cross-border shipping makes it pretty much non-viable financially. And CBP has been really pesky with questioning since the last POTUS declared us a security threat, so I can’t have it in the trunk when crossing by land. Hope someone can hook you up!

5 Likes

Thanks anyway brother much appreciate

2 Likes

Totally tuning in @Hoodini im always looking myself

2 Likes

Received the truncheon. Thanks @SquirtleSquad !

It was packed so well, it look me ten minutes to retrieve it. :smile:

4 Likes

i’m searching for an used hlg-240h-36b, if someone have one to sell pls PM me
thanks

2 Likes

Lol, as I was packing it I thought “I hope he’s not mad over how long this will take to open” but I know how sloppy mailmen can get and didn’t want anything breaking.

Glad everything got delivered in one piece. Thanks for being patient. Been busy with work and putting a fence up.

4 Likes

@MadScientist, I need to get some of your gear lighting up my area. Can you help figure out with me the best for each of my rooms? Nothing big, just a veg, male, and flower room. Thanks my dear friend

2 Likes

I was in Peoria for a bit and have some folk there if your near by

2 Likes

@Hoodini - last post

2 Likes

Food for thought, I still have about 20 analog 1000w setups to donate and hoods. If in the interest of Phantom or Extrasun ballast, have another 20 or so of those to donate. Bulbs too (about 70-80 of them), most are kind of used (2 runs), but a lot are 1 run in. Yes, I know, not optimal, but for donation.

About 8 Q-Flo Can fan’s too.

I am in So Cal…

4 Likes

I’ve got a meizhi 900w and a znet9 I’d sell both for 250. I’d go lower but I know shippings going to be 60$+. The meizhi is great for veg n znet for flower

2 Likes