Used Equipment for sale or trade

That’s where I’m at. The fancy ones I’ll hand pick, but the big runs I don’t care if I lose some seeds, I just want it clean quickly and easily and completely so I know I’m not shipping THC-containing plant material interstate :wink: let alone international.

Thanks for the advice everyone! I’ll try some things this weekend.

5 Likes

I m looking for a LED grow light… my 1000 viperspectra died a week ago and being on disability I can t buy a new light so I m trying to find a deal or something to get me through winter . Please DM me

I don’t have an led but I do have a600 watt mh/hps with bat wing reflector and 2bulbs one mh and one hps with very very lil use would $50 plus shipping work if you want it…

5 Likes

Hello OG!!
I have two lights that are both new in the box and I do not have any plans to use them. I am looking to sell them or trade them for SEEDS, POLLEN or SNIPS.

1. Agrobrite (by Hydrofarm) Fluorescent Grow Bulb. Model FLB250W, 250 watt, 2700K warm, E39Mogul Base
    This is a beast of a fluorescent bulb sells for about $80
    I would take $65 I will pay shipping in the USA- Cashapp or Paypal or TRADE

2. Uno Horticulture Lighting Greenpower Lumanaires CMH 315
    120/240v multi-voltage, ultra high frequency built-in ballast
    Comes with Light housing with ballast, power cord, hangers and GreenPower Lumanaires 315W/930, 3K bulb, CDMT315W

Similar reflectors with built-in ballasts run $275-$300
Greenpower Luminaires 315W/930 Bulb $50 - $75

I will take $275 +$25 shipping in the USA – Cashapp, Paypal or TRADE

Some of the strains that I am looking for are (but not limited to):
• CSI – Good ol days, 54 Purple Kush, GDP S1, Strawberry Cough S1, Purple Urkle #103 x Purple Urkle S1, Swamp Girl 2.0, Purple Indica S1, California Orange S1, GSC S1, Old Family Purple, T-1000 S1, Air Force One, Uzbekistani IBL, 79’ Xmas Bud IBL, Purple Urkle x T-1000
• Jordan of the Island – The Purp, God Bud, Black Cali Grapes,

• Pure Michigan, Purple Urkle, Grape Ape, Blue Magoo, Pinewarp, Pre 98 Bubb, Khalifa Kush, Romulan, Chocolope, Strawberry Cough (kushman), Sin Mints, Willie Nelson, Blue Dream (santa cruz), Flo (DJ), KAndyland (DJ), Panama (ACE seeds), Erdpurt (ACE Seeds), Apricot O (Anesia seeds), Dankberry (Anesia Seeds), Dr. Grinspoon, Biscotti Mints (Barneys), Kush Mints (Barneys), Original Sour Diesel (Cali Connection), Fruit Tree (cali connection), Purple Haze, Sugar Black Rose Early (Delicious seeds), Cali Bay Dream, Jealousy, Super Pineapple Haze (garden of green), Supafreak (HSC), Blueberry muffin (HSC), Jelly Donuts (HSC), Mountaintop Mint (HSC) , Bubba Kush 2.0, Hellfire OG, Black Orchid, Pink Rosay , CBD Medihaze (CBD Crew), Rare Darkness by Rare Darkness

3 Likes

Jesus christ, now that is a beast of a florescent bulb! Lol.
Have ya used it at all?

3 Likes

My first grow light was a 125w one of those.

3 Likes

Can it flower decent cannabis?

1 Like

It worked. I couldn’t give you a gpw or anything. But it’s main disadvantage is that a lot of the light is not focused down and a reflector doesn’t really help much so a lot of watts are wasted.

2 Likes

Nope, I have not used either light, both are brand new.

1 Like

Sorry, I have never use it. You could definitely just drop it down into the middle if your tent from above. The light should spread to all sides pretty good. OR, build a custom reflector for it and you may be able to shine over to the next County! lol

1 Like

It would probably be best to drop it down almost at the height of the top of your plants in the middle of the tent.

1 Like

That’s what I’d think.
Good luck Trae!

I’ll check with a broke buddy that’s tryina do sumthin round here. Maybe shoot ya PM if he’s interested. :v:t3:

1 Like

Ide say just hang it bare also… maybe a parabolic umbrella reflector at the top of the tent…just throwing stuff out there

Someone will need or want it and will have something you need too…I can feel it

Alright, have a good night OG’ERs

1 Like

Personally for a few packs of breeder seed packs or 4+ or so packs of selfed seeds on my list, I think it is worth it… maybe I am biased.lol

1 Like

Anyone looking for a grow light, see my post above. Willing to trade for seeds or clones.

5 Likes

Help ya out with a bump! :wink:

2 Likes

What you looking for seed wise?For that nice florescent Bulb from Hell ?I have some things kicking around you may be interested in

1 Like

I kinda want that bulb too. Just to have it. :joy:

1 Like

Oh it is a nice bulb it is I could think of 1000 good uses for that big Fat bastard.Im in need of something short of a T8 rig and that would fit my project nicely i already measured it out.

Well if you get it and run it, make sure to share a report back with us. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like