Used Equipment for sale or trade

It would be my pleasure to help. I need the foot print in order to advice you and your budget also, i never bought DIY, i always bought them ready made, but there is the two options so you can decide.

Let me know bro, humbly at your service!

3 Likes

@MrPanda I pm’d you bro,
@Skiball i want them, I’ll pm you

4 Likes

LOL if I only still lived in So-Cal, born and raised there, but had to move to OK for work… such is life lol

2 Likes

NOOOOOOO!!! You should think of it as being able to escape (or as we will call it soon, defect). If it weren’t for ailing parents, I would still be in the loving arms of Mother Texas, where I was able to escape to 15 years ago.

4 Likes

Lol funny thing there… After my wife and I got married (in So-Cal), we moved to Albuquerque, and had to go back to So-Cal for her ailing mother (who passed), after that is when we moved out to OK… Albuquerque though, was nice, was almost exactly like where we lived in the High Desert area. I may not like what my home area has become (mostly due to gangs moving out of LA/Fontana/San Bernardino/Riverside, etc… and heading towards Vegas), but doesn’t mean I can’t still miss the environment.

2 Likes

It is tough to complain about the environment, if you are talking about the climate/weather. Problem is you can’t really grow any good fruit (nt enough chill hours). The problem with CA is it is turning into the PDRK, and a third world country all at the same the same time (no I am not talking about all the Hispanics). Never though I would have to navigate through fields of human excrement and used needles, like trudging through a minefield, in LA. The government and people in general just seem to get nuttier by the day.

8 Likes

Hello good friend, footprint is 10x12

2 Likes

It’s like that in a lot of areas of BC too, got worse and worse over the past 2 decades… We moved from Vancouver to a much smaller city in the Fraser Valley, and albeit not as bad, still tons of homeless, crackheads, and junkies.

Housing is expensive, most jobs suck, so people end up in shitty situations, reach a breaking point. Then the friendly crack dealer passes them the pipe: “there there, this will make it better”

And being on the west coast you can pretty much live outside year-round…

Sad really

6 Likes

I am willing to trade a mean well hlg-240-24 a series driver for a hlg-185-24 preferrably a series or with potentiometer. Only catch… You pay both shipping charges. I am in OK.

1 Like

Bless you my brother. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tornado-Silent-Acoustic-Wooden-Box-Fan-250mm-10-Inch-2500m3-hr-Hydroponics-/223458395777

Selling this box fan. UK only if anyone’s interested :+1:

2 Likes

Heroin and Fentanyl are breaking this country atm. Only now are people starting to notice sadly. Our country will be dealing with this for the next few decades unfortunately because of how long they waited to do anything

5 Likes

Looking for a 6" inline fan of someone has an extra. Just getting started so any help is appreciated

2 Likes

what country are you in?

I’m in the usa Florida to be exact

2 Likes

Ahh sorry then bud if you was UK side I’d of helped you out.

3 Likes

Hey all of my OG Family! I need a 600 watt ballast in the worst way. Surely with the growing popularity of LEDs someone has one laying around that they will trade for seeds or cash. Help! All love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

Edit: gone now

I have a complete 1000w setup in the Fraser valley, bc, canada. All that is pictured. I have it listed on craigslist for 140 bucks but will give for free to an overgrower. One of those fancy hortilux eye lamps with two bloom runs on it, fan, air cooled hood, carbon scrubber, ducting, sunmaster 1k MH veg… I probably have tons of other odds and ends to throw in. Net pots, bits and pieces…

Just got my solstix rack, hence no use for this stuff. Grows nice cannabis tho.

Local pickup if anyone is interested.

19 Likes

Damn… (characters)

2 Likes

I’d love some extras for expanding. My 1000W MH ballast has packed it in. Thought it was the capacitor so blew $50 on a new one but still no-go. Checked the voltage at the bulb end and it’s only half what it should be so the coil has to be shorted.

Thing is that I’m in northern Alberta but should be headed to Kelowna near the end of Sept. to move my 92 yo mom to my sister’s new place in Chilliwack and will be driving back up here with her empty Saturn crossover. Lots of room in the back. Was living in Aldergrove before moving up here in '01 and hoping to get some coho fishing in on the Vedder while I’m out there. Dying to catch a few on my 65th b-day on Oct. 14. Last time was my 50th b-day and I’m sick of f’n pike! lol

If you haven’t got rid of it by then I’d be happy to take it off your hands and could have some cash or decent bud to toss in for it tho I’ll be flying out and not sure about packing much pot with me. Maybe honey oil.

Got a couple buddies here that are trying to come up with some cash to buy some grow gear so would be able to set them up with some of mine. They just want to do the legal 4 plant gig so a 400W is lots for them and I have a veg light for them too.

Got lots of different seeds too.

And yes, I am the same LabRat that was Admin at the CC forums when they shut down along in January with @Shadey. Was Shadey’s fault. :wink: LOL

:peace:

6 Likes