Used Equipment for sale or trade

Hello. Was wondering if someone had a light similar to the size of the one that they are not using anymore due to an upgrade. Maybe we can trade something? Please message me.

I have this company - I have the bloombee 150 and I have two leds out on the panel. So I’m getting nervous about the near future. Something around this size is ideal or maybe a tad bigger. Please keep me in mind. I’m starting to get a grove to this and I need a better light or the same kind with at least all leds working.

Thanks
DDD

How my set up looks.

5 Likes

Looking for a used light if anybody is looking to sell one on the low. Half my led light went out so looking for something to replace it.

1 Like

only have HIDs :frowning: a couple of 600 watters if it helps

let me know

Dequilo

no cost just shipping

4 Likes

What leds you have in the grow?

2 Likes

Cool thread! I was JUST about to message Joe about where the correct place to post my need was, when I thought I’d better check around before I go to the top, so thanks to @ryasco for starting this thread…I have been using my closet to take 3 of the plants I’m flowering right now, due to the fact that I have a 3’x3’x6’ tent that is too small for all 5…I really am getting nervous about the closet as it is not ideal for air exchange and in fact the humidity is reaching far too high of levels for me to rest easy at night! WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR IS A GROW TENT THAT IS AT LEAST 4’x4’ and no bigger than a 4’x8’. I am just a brand new baby when it comes to experience at cultivation or gear that I’ve got, so I wouldn’t think that I would have anything useful for anyone to interest them in wanting to trade. But the quiet mouth goes without, and so here I am unquieting my mouth :laughing:
So I would LOVE to be able to find someone who has a used tent that they wouldn’t mind parting with and I would buy it for whatever price the seller and I find is fair. Of course it goes without saying that I would post my use of the tent here! Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope all is well for EVERYONE out there at this Christmas time of year

2 Likes

I just scored 5 sets of those ACE 600W ballasts with lightly used Hort. SHPS bulbs and batwing shades for $60 a set at a hydro store in Chilliwack last week. Got one cooking my big hindu kush on day 2 of flower now.

3 sets for me, just need two but for that price grabbed a spare, and 2 sets for a buddy up here. They had Quantums available too but I didn’t get any of those. The owner of the 2nd store I went to said the ACE are the better one and they have only had 2 returns out of the 300 or so they’ve sold the last few years. A little dusty but the top cover comes off easy just by undoing the 2 top screws at each end. I Q-Tipped the fan to clean it good.

3 Likes

Everybody should be stating their general location when posting stuff so it will save time.

I’m in northern Alberta and it would cost more for shipping up here than what new stuff costs especially with free shipping from Amazon. Canada Post is by far the cheapest for me.

Y’all have a Merry Xmas!

:peace:

7 Likes

@randrobertson522 i dont know what your income is like or anything of the sort, but i use a green hut 4x4 from amazon and i think it was only $80 with free shipping. Shipping alone for a used one would probably be relatively pricey

2 Likes

If I win the light they are giving away, I’ll give you my current one! Btw, have you entered, act quickly, last day! Your dog is adorable!

2 Likes

Good point about shipping a used one…

1 Like

Thanks! I would appreciate it. I signed up for the contest. So my fingers are crossed.

I have a TrimPro Unplugged trimmer that I’d like to sell or swap. Was $600 new and I got it 2nd hand for $300 from a hydro shop I’ve dealt with for almost 20 years in Edmonton.

It works great for buds that have been hung to dry before final trimming but I like to do that fresh off the plant then it just glues the sugar leaves to the buds and doesn’t make me a happy camper. :frowning:

The 1st owner drilled some 2" holes in the catch pan so it can drain into a 5gal pail but I just made a round cover out of parchment paper to cover them and all is good.

Works killer good with semi-dry bud and makes lots of sugary trim all ready for extraction leaving decent buds all round with good bag appeal. Popcorn buds get shredded nicely to be part of the oil pile with no further processing.

Light-weight aluminum frame should keep shipping price down and I can send COD to any Canadian address.

I’d like $200 for it or for swaps I’d be cool with things like 400W CMH bulbs, 600W MH bulbs, decent seed strains, (hi CBD especially), RO gear, WHY.

It’s really barely used and the blade is razor sharp and includes all original tools, spacer and a big sticker you can put on your wall. lol

5 Likes

I have https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/kits/products/260w-qb-v2-led-kit HLG 260 Watt for sale it is the 301B Samsung boards. Used for one Auto grow so its practically brand new. I am going to get photos and will discuss price and shipping if there is interest. I no longer can use it due to legal issues.

Thanks.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Considering selling my little 50w micro tent rig.
50w cola cube
30x30x60cm micro tent.
2 x 12v fans for extraction/circulation
Sonoff th16
12v driver included

Need cash to fit out my big tent with a decent light so happy to take offers. Posting now cos can’t see it shifting too quick but if it goes it goes whenever it does

6 Likes

Half price sale - only one half of the leds work

2 Likes

Half of a half ass light should be a 25% sale lol
Sorry couldn’t help the jab at the cat eaters lol

3 Likes

OK pulling the ad , going to range this weekend

3 Likes

Which light was it @STIGGY

1 Like

After action report, please :grin:

4 Likes