Used Equipment for sale or trade

big 1600
It did not fair well next to a 12 ga slug.

5 Likes

Pictures of the aftermath pretty please :tired_face::pray::pray::heartbeat:

3 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen lol

8 Likes

I’m looking for some cob chips for a 6 pot unit that came from Amazon my buddy gave me it has multiple small drivers inside fans just the lights started flickering out I kind of want to retrofit it with some serious Cobb’s wasn’t sure if anybody had any they weren’t using they wanted to trade they just don’t want it money. Whatever I just need some decent lights I don’t know a lot I use quantum board I just don’t know I need something that’s going to grow bud.

Also thought about just a straight warm Spectrum to add in my 4 by 4 to tighten it up with my HID bulb. I’m also looking for 6 inch fan. Like I said I’m not rich but I do have some money and seeds. PM me if you have anything it might be of help even information on Cree cobs or regular Cobbs I have no idea. Thank you for your time for reading my term paper. Later dudes

Also if anyone knows where to buy insource carbs to make strips or Samsung diodes I’d love to build my own light I can solder I’m good with electricity I have access to aluminum channeling real Precious tap and die sets whatever has anybody knows any companies that sell straight diodes or Cobbs like that please PM me

1 Like

Sorry I thought I snapped one and check phone it is gone
floating out in the cloud I suppose

Oh and by the way it was Glorious and fulfilling…

6 Likes

@Magna, did you sell that light?

I have a Vortex S-Line Ultra Quiet Fan 6" & 6" Black Ops filter in very good shape if anyone is looking. pm me, located in Canada

Hey brother. I astonished your willing to give it all away wow !!! My eyes lite rught up !!! I’ve been on here for many years with lots of input … and purchases. …would be nice too get a deal like this. I’ll still even throw you some cash and pay shipping …I’m in Toronto ontario. Canada . Please get back ASAP …would love too get it going … you can also text me (PM for contact information). I’m Domenic. :blush:

1 Like

How much for the 150 watt. Is it dimmable ?

it’s sold thank’s

Still have?

What are you asking @smokerheat

If you look it says its gone(if I read right has been for a minute) also you should only exchange personal info like phone numbers in private messages.

4 Likes

For all those going led, I will check out any hid lighting. Lemme know what’s up. Thanks

1 Like

How much? And how much have you used them?

Got a lightly used hlg 65 that can go. located in Canada.

2 Likes

How much or what do you have to get ?

I have a 6" vivosun exhaust fan I dont use but could use a 4" if anyone wants to trade. If not I’ll let it go for a decent price. Also have a hlg 288 3500k board. Just the board but I’ll trade it for a few seeds or something. Down to chat for some trade ideas

Edit: Trade pending. Will update when completed

2 Likes

Where are you located? I’m in Maine/USA. Enjoy a Festive/Bountiful Holiday Season, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

Autocob by bigsm0 and some homemade. Will make good deals on them. Chips have only one grow. 3500k 9cri 1218 citizens I believe. Have to double check. 1050 and 1400 meanwell drivers. Every thing is top notched. Purchased to many for my needs. Hit me up let’s work something out

9 Likes