Vegetable Garden 2021

I don’t know what I grew must of been baked planting seeds lol this is some kind of sweet pepper,

7 Likes

Pot is crazy … Gardening is the hobby of the lord … stuff … dudes . :grinning: :green_heart: :call_me_hand: :dna: :rofl:

7 Likes

I just found out you have to feed pepper plants with nutes lol I was winging it,I did give
Them some grow big last night

5 Likes

Pot is a weed and easier to grow, vegetables are harder to grow…

I recycle my nutes that I used on my dwc/swc grows and use them in my vegetable garden…it works like a mofo people.

3 Likes

Savoy and regular cabbage might be ready for harvest…

First of many Okras

I don’t remember planting this strain of tomatoes but I’ll take it

My 2yrs. old Reaper

Looks like my Calamondin is flowering, which means I’ll have some fruits this soon.

13 Likes

I love how you multitask as well balancing “all the plants” along with yer Devil’s Lettuce. Hoping your calamondin pops with fruit for ya!

I just started using fish fertilizer for my citrus this year and the new growth coming in is fantastic! Crossing my fingers that my veg turns out as nice as yours with the extensively unstable weather this year. :sob:

3 Likes

Here are my recreationals in the garden, just planted 3 of them…its a set it and forget deal…

Matanuska Thunder Head

7 Likes

Knee high by the 4th of…uh nevermind.

10 Likes

Everything is still chuggin along . Now if we would only get some sun and warm temps lol

5 Likes

Been harvesting every 2-3 days folks…

8 Likes

Such a wonderful space! Great job and great work!

For me it’s been litterally all seasons… hail, microburst, heat waves with no water, humidity near 90% or dry as fuck… all resulting in an explosion of insects like I’ve never dealt with before.

Tomatos are dealing, Cannabis as well, the broccoli is a write-off, and my kale/collards are under attack. Basically at this point I’m just happy to have any food out of the yard and making sure my cannabis is safe until Oct… :smiley:

May the sunshine and warmth find you my friend! Always love your updates. Cheers!

2 Likes

Just picked…

7 Likes

The blueberries are SO. CLOSE. lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Snow peas :yum: are great for raw crunch in sandwiches like tuna fish :yum:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Veggie garden 2021… Various bell / hot peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, peas, beans, spinach, onions, herbs, strawberries, zucchinis and watermelon. working on a NFT system for lettuce, and I have 8 types sprouting in the house in rockwool now. Oh, and plenty of

Sunflowers and their bees :slight_smile:

Plus I have the 2 Intermittent Mist sand beds for propagation of various cuttings. Got some cool vine thing going at the moment in the one, and a bunch of coleus in the other:

Oh and there’s some celery in the 20g fabric pot near the mist bed, the mist keeps the celery always moist…

11 Likes

Haven’t bought any produce in 3 wks. folks…

Pear shaped yellow & Chocolate cherry tomatoes

Chocolate Zucchini bread time…

Bitter melons are getting bigger

Let’s not forget my Fig trees, they’re a little late this year but it’s alive and kicking folks.

6 Likes

Blue potatoes sporting their flowers

4 Likes

we had no rain till like last month. Ground was hard as brick for a while. But the sun is back and the rain has come recently. Looking a bit better and glad we have some to look forward to. figs have to stay in containers …just get to garden here, but has to be cleared in the winter.
Vista

Vert

can’t remember which is which atm but a Chicago Hardy and a Brooklyn White

one of a few …this one is a potato leaf variety. if it fruits :slight_smile: mabbe I’ll remember which of several it is.

6 Likes

Looks amazing. I had to put almost all of mine. Just to hot. To much problems. I’m going for more spring and fall stuff.

3 Likes