Vegetable Garden 2021

We all know you grow the dankest buds but I want to see the tomatoes and potatoes. Here is my heirloom garden at 44 north.

7 Likes

Garden is doing alright…

I ate most of what I picked, fresh snow peas taste so good

8 Likes

Super impressed with everyone’s veggie gardens. Keep growing, keep sharing!

6 Likes

Looking good. Your squash is way ahead of mine.

4 Likes

The blueberries are getting heavy!

10 Likes

Hey @Jinglepot, how’s the smoke on these Blueberries!? My bad! LOL Now, seriously, they look amazing!! Congrats! :pray:

4 Likes

:rofl::heart: everything Blueberry!! Yea, those bushes (4of them) are 30 years old now. They produce SOOOO many blueberries. Blueberry milkshakes for the kids, blueberry mohitos for us adults. Blueberry pancakes, by loafs, pies just straight up picking and eating lbs of them all summer…

5 Likes

I’ve somehow killed my baby Blueberry Bush ;(
Only lasted a month with me.

2 Likes

Oh noooooo!!! Do you know how? Too much water? If not, probably not enough :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No, no idea maybe it just didn’t like being inside lol

2 Likes

Hi @PhilCuisine just a servant passing by …image courtesy Capsicum OG grower …

6 Likes

I don’t know what I grew must of been baked planting seeds lol this is some kind of sweet pepper,

7 Likes

Pot is crazy … Gardening is the hobby of the lord … stuff … dudes . :grinning: :green_heart: :call_me_hand: :dna: :rofl:

7 Likes

I just found out you have to feed pepper plants with nutes lol I was winging it,I did give
Them some grow big last night

5 Likes

Pot is a weed and easier to grow, vegetables are harder to grow…

I recycle my nutes that I used on my dwc/swc grows and use them in my vegetable garden…it works like a mofo people.

3 Likes

Savoy and regular cabbage might be ready for harvest…

First of many Okras

I don’t remember planting this strain of tomatoes but I’ll take it

My 2yrs. old Reaper

Looks like my Calamondin is flowering, which means I’ll have some fruits this soon.

13 Likes

I love how you multitask as well balancing “all the plants” along with yer Devil’s Lettuce. Hoping your calamondin pops with fruit for ya!

I just started using fish fertilizer for my citrus this year and the new growth coming in is fantastic! Crossing my fingers that my veg turns out as nice as yours with the extensively unstable weather this year. :sob:

3 Likes

Here are my recreationals in the garden, just planted 3 of them…its a set it and forget deal…

Matanuska Thunder Head

7 Likes

Knee high by the 4th of…uh nevermind.

10 Likes

Everything is still chuggin along . Now if we would only get some sun and warm temps lol

5 Likes