Vegetable Garden 2021

Bro, where do I buy these “strains” ?

I got cultivars through a few places, but https://www.gurneys.com/category/raspberry-plants and https://www.starkbros.com/products/berry-plants are the main ones

2 Likes

Awesome. Now I wanna grow Darf fruit trees and that coffee bean plant lol

1 Like

I grew this pineapple from a store bought pineapple…

20 Likes

Well, its almost that time of the year again…its almost time for me to start sprouting my vegetables and these are my veggie seeds…:joy::joy:

11 Likes

Yellow Anne raspberry is my favorite raspberry so big

3 Likes

are the yellow Anne’s as sweet as fall gold? wonder if they might last better here

1 Like

I find the yellow Ann’s less acidic, so tastes sweeter, but also softer from what I remember. My young plants didn’t bloom or bear fruit at the same time, they were staggered in the planting as I got them.

kool might try them

This is awesome! I am actually growing a pineapple also @PhilCuisine how long did it take you to get a harvest?

@Chronickyle love your basket earlier in the thread, starting to get into homesteading life and it is something I want to do so bad.

If you want to do gardening this year I suggest you buy your seeds now they are busier than ever. My personal suggestion is
www.rareseeds.com

2 Likes

I am actually starting and have a lot in pots/buckets right now! I got lots of peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, and herbs. Also doing some grapes/potatoes :slight_smile:

I am super excited this is the first year I have actually grown anything (recreational or as a hobby)!

1 Like

It will take about 2.5 -3 yrs. bromigo…
The one on the left is 1yrs. old right one is 6months

This one is 3wks.

6 Likes

Got it! We are at a year and a half! The tips got burnt slightly but we have been watching them closely. Thanks!

1 Like

Kale, dill, comfrey in backyard container garden

8 Likes

I’m in zone 5 and it’s still to early to start…I will probably start in about month…I have to sprout my cool weather veggies first like peas, lettuces, Italian Rapini, Romanesco, beets, radishes, cauliflower etc…

1 Like

I’m growing these special tomatoes

29 Likes

Have some red orange yellow bell peppers growing in my tent can’t remember
If I put green seeds in was stoned at the time ,just put them all in one pot lol they can’t fight it out till I put them in bigger pots,I’m surprised they grew since I took the seeds from peppers bought at the supermarket,I have been giving them ph water they like it,last time I tried to grow them in ocean forest soil nothing happened I’m using black gold soil this time

1 Like

I cant wait to start my Italian Rapini & Romanesco

Also love growing Bitter Melons green & white

8 Likes

Check it out, sprouting inside a tomatoe

12 Likes