Vegetable Garden 2021

So i should throw out all the potatoes :potato:

2 Likes

unless you really really want to eat them. Otherwise you can run the risk of infesting more of the crop with the fungus. Unfortunately you can’t kill water molds with sulfur.

2 Likes

I would harvest what you have grown and check them out, I wouldn’t chuck them unless they were moldy.

2 Likes

I only have 2 containers of potatoes I cut all the branches off and new growth seem to be happy

I’ll harvest the small one and see what they look like

Ty

Paps

2 Likes

Check it out, my new strain of figs is producing…this strain is suppose to produce some of the biggest figs…I need to put it in a bigger pot…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hey you kinda snuck that last pick in lol. So got to pick some of my Thompson’s fire seedless grapes the other day small but super sweet.

I’m scared to go look tonight after 2 days 110°+ :crossed_fingers:. My 2 green grape plants haven’t started to fruit yet.

4 Likes

New strains of veggies…Red Okras and Shishito Peppers

2 Likes

I love the fragrance of Jasmine early in the morning…

4 Likes

1 Like

New okra strain, these are longer…

Finally I have bitter melons…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Huge

4 Likes

WTF, heavy ass downpour in such a short time…my garden should bounce back, I hope…garden and fig trees are flooded.

5 Likes

Oh! Damn that sucks. Hope the plants all recover. :grimacing: it’s been one of those summers, with crazy ass rain

2 Likes

Wow we just had a huge dumper like that as well. Really beat down the garden and trashed the peas! The road was like a creek.

1 Like

12 hrs. later, my garden is still flooded but it should be ok, glad we had a 3wk. drought before the downpour…

3 Likes

Rained last night again, this was this morning…

2 Likes

Damn your ground is not liking that.

2 Likes

That sucks, we got another 1.5 inches last night, but it’s draining away quickly thankfully, the one 3 week’s ago left a foot of water in my basement and our small brook rose about 10ft flooding our yard like yours to nearly 3ft, luckily our car was parked on higher ground.

1 Like