Viet Black by SnowHigh | Seed to Harvest

I cure using Tupperware containers or small totes until they get about 60 rh.

3 Likes

Thanks so much man appreciate the feedback!! I as well love seedlings it’s just so fun watching them grow up lol

While we’re on the topic, when you said you ran VB F3, does that mean the third pheno?

I will for sure keep the thread updated because this strain seems to an interesting one. Seems people love the VB strain and I get have to try any cannabis with an Asian lineage.

Speaking of which, how was the smoke when you ripped your VB F3?
I’m also so curious how VB smokes and the effects it gives because everyone I’ve asked has always said it’s ‘different’.

2 Likes

F3 just means it has been bred to itself a few times to remake seeds. Filial generation 3.

3 Likes

Glad to see you got these babies rolling @Goose420 !
Wishing you a smooth grow!

John grows his plants under the gas lantern technique for veg, 12 hours on, 5.5 off, 1 on, 5-5 off and then flowers at 10.5/13.5.
Veg broadleafs for 30-60 days and sativas 60-90 days. Just some fun info for ya!

Pulling up a seat and packing the bubbler for this one!

Cheers

2 Likes

Hey cap! Thanks for the appreciation bro!!

Oh wow that is some really fun and interesting facts because I’ve never heard of that technique, again, I am new to growing so maybe I’m not familiar with this technique yet but wow that is pretty cool.

Good looks with the length of grow too man because I just really have no idea what veg/flowering times are for these strains.

I’ll keep this thread updated as much as I can so we can all see what this thing has to offer.

1 Like

If you enjoy podcasts :wink:

2 Likes

Most certainly do!! I’ve not yet listened to this one but I listened to other one with John in it. Might be a different episode but same podcast. Thanks for this one cap! Will def be listening to this :point_up: :raised_hands:

The potcast is very informative and just a good listen with many amazing growers. The snowhigh interview is awesome. I listened to it multiple times as it was just 1 of those interviews that has so many important facts you didnt want to miss out on anything

2 Likes

Same man! The first one I listened to, I had to keep rewinding it just to make sure I understood everything he said. Coming upon SnowHigh was be dry random. Tbh I liked his logo and dug more into his lineage and damn son… I really think I found something special here with this cross I got from him.

2 Likes

I listen to a variety of canna podcasts as im trying to keep an open mind and to find those growers and breeders that I resonate with on things i have interest with.

I originally started with Breeders Syndicate which i still like to listen too and have listened to every episode as well as the Potcast. Growing with Fishes is another 1 i learnt about from Potcast which has been quite informative. I just listened to an episode from CultiVation conversation the other day and they interviewed Zaza from ZaZa genetics. I liked how ZaZa spoke on back crossing and the way he provided details.

This is a huge rabbit hole to step into just find someone you like and start listening. Canna casts are about 98% of what i listen too in the car while driving.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for these suggestions bro! Cuz just this morning I was looking to see if I could to some podcasts about cannabis on my work this morning and I only know some. These are great thanks again!!!

2 Likes

Going to be doing a snowhigh for my second run when this one is done. Good luck with your grow, gonna watch along

6 Likes

In the beginning I liked to hear the back story on alot of the base old-school strains and the new and ones as well. Now im wanting to learn about mixing genetics and the thought process behind it with back crossing. Find someone you resonate with and keep listening too them.

1 Like

These look great and very interesting!!! Can’t wait to show grow out bro!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I hit you on the IG also

2 Likes

Same here bro I’m looking forward to your grow as well man! Please document it so we can track its progress as well. I always love hearing people say they are growing VB :slight_smile: or any of SnowHigh gear for that matter :seedling::seedling::pray:

2 Likes

Going to be popping a few snowhigh soon doing a few blueberry blast (sc blue dream x Johnny blaze ) heard great things about it excited to try some of his work will be my first

2 Likes

I am currently in my first grow, running 3 (if real Black African Magic) a Divine Mints, Platinum Simily, a northern lights, and 2 of 3 strains of unreleased triploids (a Gelato33 x Purple Punch x Strawberry Banana and Blackjack × Romulan Grapefruit × P98 bubba x Sweeties) and 1 auto for a 1 gallon challenge I am in and going to reverse for a seed project.

2 Likes

DVG Vietnamese Black

14 Likes

Ran out of likes. @Hashpants Viet black had me popping 2 seeds I have. I’ll look and see who sent them to me and tag them in and edit. They came from a pack of Vietnam Black X Bubblegum. They’ll be in the next flower run I do in a couple months.

2 Likes