Viet Black by SnowHigh | Seed to Harvest

Im gonna roll that one up and test it " for science". :laughing:

3 Likes

I would! I’ve been saving what you passed my way till Im on a boat or bank fishing!

2 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face:

This makes me wish I could pop some seeds I got from JP called “Long Time,” think I remember that one has Vietnam Black on both sides of the genetics

Edit: thanks @Hashpants for reminding that @Guitarzan made the “Long Time” :v:

3 Likes

All those crosses from @Guitarzan are for real, man. Hes got some great stuff.

2 Likes

I have that one too!

(Viet black x devils tit) X (Viet black x devils tit)

I’m gonna have to drop 2 of them too. Damn too many seeds to pop and not enough space.

Sorry @Goose420 for hijacking your thread. I’ll be over in the corner watching along.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl: hijack all you want bro! More the better!!! :+1::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Let us know how it rips!!!

2 Likes

Its definitely different, thats for sure. Its taste has mellowed in 10 months .Its more Peachy and black pepper. The sativa is strong in that one.

3 Likes

It took a total of 8 days for this one to pop through. I never once gave up on this one. This bean has gone through 3 days of soak and 5 days of being in the soil and it is finally seeing light.

I am officially calling it DAY 1 for Viet Black 3!! :pray::pray: and that ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect 3/3 germinated SnowHigh gear.

And boy… was the community right on this one. These beans were tough as nails to germinate, I hope they are just as hardy throughout its life cycle.
VB1 gave me no issues as it was the first to germinate. VB2, I also was not concerned because the casing of the seed cracked whilst in the soak and I knew that’ll eventually root.

VB3 on the other hand, well, that showed no sign of showing a tap root until the 4th day of it being in the soil and even at that I had to go dig for it very gingerly just to make sure something was happening with the bean. And before lights off yesterday, I saw a taproot just beginning to break the casing.

That’s when I knew I had successfully germinated 3/3 seeds of SnowHigh gear. Out of the pack of 5 I got, I germinated all 3 leaving me with 2 beans leftover for my next run to maybe do some crossing but we will tiptoe that bridge when we get there.

3 Viet Black Phenos are now in full throttle! :pray::pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

same here bro i followed you back! post pictures on there so we can follow your grow too!!!

1 Like

What he said. lol. They were gifted out in mass on The Cabana a few years back and I grabbed some… I had a male accidentally breed into my Ghost Cut Oger. Black Oger… last year we crossed it to Celtic Stone and this is her now… Black Oger Stone

8 Likes

I waited until all 3 seeds have sprouted before posting a cultivar shot. Here is my setup growing Vietnam Black out of a living soil 45gal pot. I can’t seem to upload videos on here because of the size limit but I’ll attach a link

Cultivar Shot

1 Like

@Goose420 What a great project! Can’t wait to see these grow out! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks so much!!! Excited to have people follow along!

5 Likes

Update for the Viet Black seedlings!!

VB 1: Day 7
VB 2: Day 5
VB 3: Day 3

They are looking great!!

I got my environment at

Lights: 23”| ≈360par
Temps: 77-81F
Rh: 74-77%
VPD: ≈0.8-0.9

11 Likes

Day 9 for Viet Black 1!

12 Likes

Cultivar update as of 09/04/2024

Entering Week 2

Week 2- Cultivar Update

10 Likes

Thanks for that F3 description @Hashpants ! a basic I never truly understood !

:bowing_man:

3 Likes

Looking really good… “you gotta see the baby” hehe. I love baby plants and yours look healthy and green

4 Likes

What happened to these? They die?
Did my man just come here to promote said instagram account and dip?

Too bad. Was looking forward to seeing these.

:person_shrugging:

2 Likes