Vietnam Black, Snowhigh/Kiona

Yeah I completely agree with this. I would expect that any staminate flowers who aren’t mature when chopped. Would never mature. And never produce as much pollen as if you left the whole branch on the plant.

And yeah I’m not a huge fan of the pollen mixed with oven-baked flour. Have tried it a couple times and it just seems like an unnecessary vector for mold. Plus I’ve never collected pollen on a scale to justify cutting it. I usually just keep the male alive until his tour of duty is complete.

12 Likes

thats how it be sometimes you need a black light to see it :smiley:
let it fly homie

3 Likes

I’ve got this little Kashmir clone in there, acting as a sort of, Canary in a Coal Mine. She’s far too young for her styles to be naturally losing viability… with that said

looks like successful pollination. There should be seeds in the Vietnam Black.

17 Likes

Another Vietnam Black cross of mine…

Vietnam Black x Blue Dream clone only version

Vietnam Dream

20 Likes

Looks like some nicely harvested seeds plump and dark should be some gems to be found in those bags .

4 Likes

This is another strain that I created folks…

Vietnam Black x Cinderella 99 = VC aka Vietnam Cindy

I used a Brothers Grimm male that was resinous

16 Likes

So @PhilCuisine, I have to ask you about these seed pictures. Are they old pictures of new seeds, or new pictures of old ones? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine Is it that you only had one Male/ one Female? If yes, we should change that. So you can do Viet 1 x Viet 2

And if you trying to shorten flowering, i recommend the good old Hoabac 13 Weeker Vietn.

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:how did the harvest go it is 2 days after harvest. :mask:

New pix of of old breedings, my personal collection bromigos …I was just going through them this morning and I might plant a few outside at my buddy’s property and let nature do its thing…

4 Likes

was your Veit Black x c99 a potent buzz?

Have not grown them out yet…but it should be potent as a mofo.

1 Like

Well, in that case, how would you feel about trading some of those Vietnam Gold seeds? :slight_smile: PM me if you’re up for it, and we’ll work something out. I’d love to grow those man. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

5 Likes

I ended up flipping to 12/12 later than planned, while twiddling my thumbs over the lack of a male. Current estimated harvest date, the Ides of May.

13 Likes

just as something that may be note worth, in the end if a plant is not seeded and it experiences a little photo peroid stress there maybe a opportunity to make the best females self themselves.
of course this would give you mostly females for a future pollen run from a male

veg / flower / veg / flower = herm stress - seeds
as far as a hermie issue its not a issue as long as its late and not easily shown in the line without stress
thats my opinion,
how do the possible seeds seem, to be swelling ?

Sounds like some dank shit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

have a Question:
some people are currently trying to make Seeds of a Strain with no males. Only Females present.

So, when reversing one Female and pollinating the others i get feminized Seeds?

Our goal is actually not to get femmed Seeds. How to do that by reversing?

3 Likes

I have no hands experiance but I’ve been told early flowering males are not desirable

in nature the first to shed pollin will be the daddy…

^^^ click ^^^

1 Like