Vintage Cinderella99 X Romberry giveaway(closed)

How do you use bitcoin, would I need to start an account somewhere?

Boa noite meu amigo estou comecando meu cultivo e gostaria logo de uma cannabis top. Enviaria pra mim aqui no brasil?

Unless you go to that creepy libertarian freedom festival in NH where USD isnā€™t accepted, I donā€™t think Iā€™d recommend hopping on the BTC train. On one hand, itā€™s extremely useful for nearly-anonymous online transactions. On the other hand, anyone who exchanges Real Money for cryptocoins is feeding into a ponzi scheme. If youā€™re investing in it to make money, shouldnā€™t you be able to explain why youā€™re making money?

I guess in some ways, BTC is no different than USD ā€¦ theyā€™re both only worth something if you agree that theyā€™re worth something. Anyway. Iā€™m going to go sit in the corner until capitalism collapses, peace out.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve heard from two people only, Iā€™ll give people a couple more days to respond & then Iā€™ll open the giveaway for the remaining packs. Limited to people in the US only going forward! Sorry about that, itā€™s too much hassle to cover the foreign shipping.

5 Likes

PM sent @Muleskinner :sunglasses:

3 Likes

$14 Dollars sent your way @Muleskinner thank you. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cindy 99 and romulan is SpaceQueen so wouldnā€™t it be a trip to find a blueberry SpaceQueen in Cindy 99 and Romberry. :grin:

Just day dreaming while in trim jail.

10 Likes

Best thing to be doing in the best jail.

5 Likes

I second @Kalgraeā€™s voice!

3 Likes

Thanks for your generosity @Muleskinner, I just wanted to let you know that I received my package today, Thanks again brother. :alien:

4 Likes

glad to hear it! yes, I also noticed this strain is basically Space Queen. These are the genetics that everybody was trying back around the ā€œturn of the centuryā€, Brothers Grimm, Vic High at BCGA, and others, Sweet Tooth #3, these were the strains everybody wanted to buy & grow at that time. And BOG!

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to thank you for your generosity also I received my package today too

6 Likes

Received today, thanks Muleskinner. Maybe I could repay the favor soon.

8 Likes

I couldnt have said it better myself oranje. I completely agree. I use cash money. Call me oleskool!

1 Like

NL75 was a phenomenal male, vigorous and purple-tinted, hopefully that cross with Hurkle should produce some high-yielding indicas.

wow, this description of Space Queen is cool, the C99/Romberry mother of these seeds had strong pineapple flavor:

Space Queen is a romulan/C99 hybrid. Flavour and potency are canā€™t misses, both parents are known for their high potency and great highs. Lemon, pine, and pineapple all swirl in a pungent bouquet to tantalize your taste buds!!

7 Likes

Got it just know @Muleskinner. I really appreciate it.

8 Likes

Damn, i am now anxious about getting this too!

3 Likes

Itā€™s Christmas in October in Colorado! Iā€™v heard the seeds in the giveaway are starting to roll in ,went to the mailbox and what did I see? Christmas came 2.5 months early thanks @Muleskinner! Canā€™t wait to try these outdoors in the spring!

11 Likes

Iā€™m thinking someone will find a nice keeper out of this crossā€¦

7 Likes

Itā€™s been years ago, but did we call these beans firecracker?

1 Like