Vintage Cinderella99 X Romberry giveaway(closed)

i hope mine make it thru customs :smiley: either way your generosity is much appreciated !!

1 Like

I know mine will make it no problem, wow, there is three vials… @Muleskinner you rock man!

3 Likes

Wow @Muleskinner! Hands down, an A++ human on this beautiful planet! Greatly appreciated! Would love to return the favor sometime. Thank you.

6 Likes

I got mine brother @Muleskinner! Thanks for putting up with international shipping, next time, i offer to pay for shipping as well, without objections whatsoever!

Got my Fat Grape, Romberry and Hurkle! (In order)

Thanks again.

All the way to Costa Rica too!

HppHrvst

11 Likes

thanks, very cool, I’m glad to see the international ones get there OK. Don’t kill them all at once!! :grinning: :smile:

btw you DID pay for the shipping as I recall…:+1:

These are some of my favorite strains - good luck to everyone!

12 Likes

Hoping my package will arrive any day soon :cold_sweat:

Did you get tracking with the international packages @Muleskinner ??

2 Likes

Hi and great big thank you to @Muleskinner :wink:

I received my package today all beans in tact 100% successful shipment USA to UK in 7 days including a weekend.

Really looking forward to popping these soon.

Once again thanks Muleskinner :+1::punch::sunglasses:

12 Likes

I also received my package today to central Canada. I think mine may have been sent after the first batch. These containers seem to work excellent for stealth and protection. I think the company had a $300 minimum order for shipping to canada when i tried to order, will have to check again.

Thanks @Muleskinner you are a stand up guy!!

7 Likes

I received package few hours earlier today to central Europe. Shipment about 7 days. All seeds are in 100% condition. Once again thanks to you @Muleskinner.

6 Likes

Hey mate the seeds arrived safely today here in Aus, so cool I ended up with the Fat Grape, I was hoping for that one :slight_smile: Thanks heaps for everything mate, I will probably get a couple in the ground over the next couple of weeks, will make sure I post up some pics as they come along :v: I’ll defo have to get some back to you in the near future, thanks bro :thumbsup:

9 Likes

thanks - I can’t believe seeds that I made will be taking root on the other side of the world!! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I have missed the shot

1 Like

You better believe it bro!

3 Likes

no worries, you are now 3rd in line for the next batch

4 Likes

Nice day, great, I feel very good

1 Like

I’d like a chance at some if there is any left :grin:

1 Like

Dipped these RW cubes in some water. No ph or anything, just regular ol water on the 30th of October. Today the 1st of November, they are showing life. Dropped them in at night too, so this is nice germ vigor.

THANKS! @Muleskinner your seeds are hopefully going to help two special women with debilitating arthritis be much more comfortable. Wanted to share where and what they are being grown for.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Those must be the Hurkle seeds? It’s a nice indica strain but more relaxing than heavy couch-lock, I can use it during the day and stay awake. Here is my feedback to Subcool - the CBD seems to work:

Hurkle came out great btw - out of three females I got, all appear to have CBD. Some of the best herb I’ve used for chronic orthopedic pain, it really works! Great flavors too - grape, coffee, some fruity and one more garlic/onion.
I can’t take prescription anti-inflammatories any more, CBD is the best thing I’ve found to replace NSAID meds which are horrible for your body in the long-term.

7 Likes

Got a couple above ground :slight_smile: Dropped in 3 each of the Fat Grape and C99xRomberry, 2 C99xRomberrys are up :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Looking good brother. Glad to see a member popping those Fat :grapes: Grape, they sounded interesting. Keep us posted. Sending good vibes to you and your plants. :seedling: :v:t2: P.s. I need a label maker too. Getting tired of the tape and sharpie.

4 Likes