Vintage Cinderella99 X Romberry giveaway(closed)

Thanks mate :slight_smile: yeah I’m super excited for the Fat Grape, sounds like @Muleskinner has made a killer strain using some amazing genetics :slight_smile: I use a DYMO Labelwriter 450 for all my labels, was a bit pricey initially by the time you get the unit and all the labels (I just buy cheap bulk ones) but is much better than a printer as its thermal, meaning if the labels get wet they don’t run :slight_smile: I first started out with a handheld Dymo but wasn’t much customization of fonts or design, now I do it all through my PC, use it for just about everything in my grow room, even use it for my seed packaging :slight_smile:

15 Likes

that thing makes awesome labels!! gonna have to look in to it

4 Likes

Yeah its not bad at all, as you can see I still haven’t finalised a design and will probably change packaging in the future, always designing new ideas but these are just novelty packs for friends right now, testing a whole heap of new stuff, will give a few packs away on here when I get some cash together for postage :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Yeah, that thing looks badass. I will most definitely invest in something like that, being I like to giveaway chucks when I make them. Thanks for the recommendation brother.

3 Likes

Still available? Is the line straight. Brothers Grimm c99?

A couple more sprouts today :slight_smile:

:v:

9 Likes

il ive in australia would love to get my hands on the c99 shame to hear what happened

1 Like

Mule you spreading these aroumd any more?

As usual Im a little slow on the ball with these testing giveaways. I would gladly pay my share to have them shipped to the Great North if you make any future crosses.

Cheers

@Muleskinner I don’t know if I ever properly thanked you for these, bud :pray:…I think I’m gonna pop these at the start of the year and hunt for a nice girl to eventually hit with a Romulan male that I hope to get from the Romulan pop I’ll be doing :muscle:

2 Likes

Taking a break from mailing seeds right now, but I will be doing a give-away at the Harvest Cup in Worcester, Mass. on December 16-17th

9 Likes

Just dropped 2 of the C99 x Romberry into Hempys :wink: the others I germed didn’t survive, I left them in the seedling dome and forgot about them lol, these 2 were stuck in little pots in the greenhouse for quite some time hehe, ill drop some more in the new year :slight_smile: The first one looks like its getting a bit of a reddish coloring to its fans already :slight_smile:

:v:

8 Likes

Me too.

3 Likes

hmm which one is bsq again ?

1 Like

It’s the Cindy 99 x Romberry, I just think Blueberry Space Queen sounds better, since Romulan x Cindy 99 is Space Queen.

4 Likes

Some pointers Mr.Johnny Hempseed, about this strain of yours brother?

Like, what to look for and such… Thanks for the seeds man.

4 Likes

The Fat Grape is a blueberry-type plant and takes low nutes - it burns easily. otherwise normal.

4 Likes

Germinating some seeds for a project.
Taking the chance to plant six of @Muleskinner 's (C-99 x Romberry) too.
5/6 of the (C-99 x Romberry) (nearest 6 in pic) were first out-of-the-gate, and are already catching some rays :sunny:

11 Likes

Hey brother. By any chance do you have any left for giveaway or trade :slight_smile: PLEASE lemme know… had a frantic situation and am left with 5 random seeds LOL. GOD DAM JOKE SO I’M HERE TRYING TOO GET A LITTLE HELP LOL. but I deff don’t expect but hoping someone will feel my pain

Hey @Deecee00 check this thread out. Also get some pics up and you’re sure to get some good gear sent your way. Welcome to OG.

3 Likes