Visiting Las Vegas - What do I need to know?

If someone were going to spend a few days on the strip in Vegas and wanted to get a little ganja back home via mail:

What dispensaries recommended?
What dispensaries to avoid?
Best strains to try from that area?
Best packaging for mailing?
Best shipper to use?

All tips and tricks welcome.

…asking for a friend :grin:

3 Likes

Tips are a way of life in Vegas. Keep a pocket full of $1’s for the doormen, too. :wink:

4 Likes

And tricks I hear too…
Sorry, can’t help with the other ?..

I can recommend The Source. I was there in Nov. Try a 91 Chemdog pre-roll.
It kicked my ass for most of the day. IMHO the disposable vape pens aren’t worth the $. Have Fun!

Have Fun!

3 Likes

Have fun and be safe! I would use UPS and package tape the heck out of it. Smell proof bag then jar it.

1 Like

Taking it on a plane is actually the safest way for small amounts I hear. TSA doesn’t consider it a priority and doesn’t search for weed specifically. It’s said that if found, you are given the opportunity to dispose of it right there. No cops, no hassle. Google it bro. See what you think. Have fun. @GumbyBuds!

4 Likes

I want the job maintaining the particular receptacle assigned to dispose of it in. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We have come so far, to have only made it to the bathroom as pop pop used to say…

That’s really cool, I wasn’t aware TSA had such a lax standpoint, good on them… Oh so many times my legs were a shaking as I was either to be picked for the regular metal detector or those new fancy x-ray machines…:fearful:

3 Likes

I brought 2 grams of bho with me to vegas. No problems. I did do plenty of research before hand and this was before you could legally buy it there. TSA looks for bombs and weapons. I wouldn’t sweat it. Have fun and try to make it to Red Rock Canyon National Park if you get some time, definitely worth the trip.

6 Likes

Yes! Get one of those 91 Chemdog preroles and take the drive to Red Rock Canyon! Outstanding!

4 Likes

in canada my coworkers frequently used to bring ounces in their checked luggage, it doesn’t get x-rayed or searched really… sometimes in their pockets and also sometimes in their carry-on… but i think checked luggage is safest.

for mailing flower should use a vacuum sealer and 2 vacuum bags or 1 then mylar

3 Likes

Sorry to rez this dead thread, but the topic was on point. Going to Vegas in May, wondering if there are any legit places to pick up clone only’s or even seeds? There seem to be a bunch of dispensaries, but none of them advertise anything other than pre-packaged cannabis.

1 Like

Try to get ahold of some Mylar if you can fella. If not however you conceal your smell, just wrap that sucker in aluminum foil before the smell proofing. Been working for my spouse and I every time we go visit the Wild West for years.
OoohThatSmell

1 Like

Interesting @OoohThatSmell. Ms oleskool and I went to Vegas last year. I was Leary about bringing anything on the plane. Do you put it in checked luggage or carry on? Why Mylar? I was thinking when I go back just bringing back vape cartridges. That should be ok in checked luggage. Your thoughts my friend? Thanks!
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Well we always ship it back home in the mail fella, sorry I forgot to mention that (this katsu bubba got ahold of my brain there for a sec bubba lol) as far as the Mylar goes I’ve always been told just to use it by my west coast buddies as everything I received from them back in the days came mylar’d to the tits. I don’t ask questions lol
OoohThatSmell

2 Likes

Well since @ganjajuana u threw that title out there you know some smart ass has to come up with cliche “What happens in Vegas , stays in Vegas” LOL hope ya find a solution OG friend have fun and stay safe!

2 Likes

I think vacuum sealing and mailing is probably the best idea. Plausible deniability etc …the TSA may be lazy and ineffective, but interstate transport is still a serious thing

2 Likes

I’ve flown from California to NE. I had two containers with names on them and two vape carts. I also had my med card just in case. I also flew back from NE to California with the same containers and one vape cart. I smoke the vape in the Vegas airport in smoking areas. I’m not real worried about a drug charge. It’s not federal like people would like you to believe. State property state cops.

3 Likes

Wow, I had forgotten this thread. My wife just brought back a few vape carts stored in her checked bag. No problem. Didn’t risk bringing back flower.

I’ve since received a package of 6 carts sent from a friend in Cali. Come straight here. Easy Peasy.

3 Likes