VIVOSUN New Product--AeroLight

It needs a few more fans and a gyroscope.

6 Likes

Yes indeed for a single phase motor. But they can guarantee it only starts once a day. If it had a snap in reversible fan then you can snap it in for updraft or down draft and replacement becomes a snap. Now that we redesigned the product for them they should send us a prototype with the snap in fan.

3 Likes

This is defiantly a different design than I am used to seeing. Will be interesting to see this evolve and also some folks doing some growing under them. Will there be replacement fans available for purchase @VIVOSUN ? Someone said it has a 5 year warranty but I cannot find that info on the product page, is the warranty 5 years?

2 Likes

Something like this retrofitted to a Phototron what say of you @PhilCuisine ?

From the initial link, scroll down :point_down:

3 Likes

Ah, they put it under tech specs which was not visible on the links main page till I clicked on it, was not looking there. Thanks.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a mars 4800 too, great light but so far itā€™s being outperformed by my SAMPHON 480w which was like half the price. Payed $285 with the Amazon sale

1 Like

I may look into that. I have one tent with two MH 150w TS1000. I would like to retire them to a seedling/clone setup.

1 Like

You can check towards the more recent parts of my grow journal (hoodbilly highjinks) if you want to see some comparative growth between the two this mf bad as hell

5 Likes

Could be the difference in chips. I see in your journal that you have the FCE and not the FC model. I believe the FCE uses Bridgelux chips and not Samsung like the FC and the Vivosun.

3 Likes

I will look at your log. Sorry I have not been there. I try to stay to the same threads mostly becauseā€¦ lets just say I try to stay away from places here that I know Im not welcome. Already had my wings clipped so I try to stay in my own lane anymore.
But if your inviting me over, then here I come.

4 Likes

Unless itā€™s a gavita pro 1700e lol uniform tempsā€¦ over entire light

Yeah i had been there before just the name didnt ring a bell. You got a hell of a nice grow going.

3 Likes

Think itā€™s more about the different spectrum and the boost mode that puts it at 520. The samphon is much cooler white than the mars

3 Likes

We feel so sorry. Would you mind providing your order id and telling me the details, weā€™d like to push our customer service team to help you asap.

7 Likes

I canā€™t say bud but being the economic design with BridgeLux chips instead of Samsung LM301B & OSRAM chips used in the FC model may make the difference. Not saying you are not right, just that itā€™s not really comparing apples to apples.

3 Likes

Ah! No problem buddy. That was over a year ago. 1. It would be a PITA to find 2. Iā€™m beyond it now. I was irked at first but like I said. Iā€™m over it. Thanks for your concern tho. Means a lot.

4 Likes

Thanks. We cherish every customer and will make improvements.
Sorry to let you down before, we will make it better.

4 Likes

You all seem very genuine which is great to see. I look forward to seeing the expansion of this design into larger wattage although I see you can daisy chain them already which is great. Glad you all decided to come to Overgrow.

4 Likes

I had a LARGE Reservoir Pump (Iā€™ve modified my system WAY over stock winky ) that had a Come-Apart and couldnā€™t get any help with it.

I bought your differently designed pump.

I really, really like your products. That come-apart surprised me but lack of support surprised me more.

It didnā€™t prevent me from staying with your product line. You make excellent products!

IF I were to be able to get the replacement parts that would be cool!

Warm regards,
WHAB

3 Likes