Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

Hey @Tardis808 , not sure. @Dirt_Wizard is planning on doing an open pollination with a number of F1’s. Going to be a fun run to watch. Pretty cool the work you all did with the Vortex strain. Looks like OG is going to be adding to the gene pool. Long live Vortex.

10 Likes

Long Live Vortex brother! I agree it will be great to watch.

10 Likes

BIG Welcome @Tardis808 & scruggs710! Great that you’re here! LL Vortex!
:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Vortex art…

17 Likes

Where’s SubCool (RIP) when we need him???
Glad to have you with us @Tardis808 you are welcome to come by my most recent stuff here. There may be a couple pics in there to look at.

5 Likes

@DougDawson @BigMike55 @Dirt_Wizard and others who are working on the Vortex project. I love what you do and I want to mail you guys some seeds. DM me please an address you feel safe sharing. I have some untested crosses I pollenchucked as well as Vortex F2s. Dm me.

9 Likes

Dude! Or Dudette!
Not looking for seeds, my friend. This is not my project. I’m just big interested in Subcools (and Ms. Jill’s) gear. I just wanted you to feel comfy around here. I do appreciate the offer tho.

7 Likes

Awww even if they sit in your collection and never get popped I still would love to help. For example I have Sannies Jack Herer X Vortex.

Hi I’m Tardis. I give people seeds. Ask anyone at my work

11 Likes

Lol, then you will fit right in. Overgrow the world is our motto. I too have been known to give out the occasional seed :wink:

15 Likes

I always say to overgrow the planet when I give someone seeds. When I gift weed I say “be very careful. That shit will turn you into a farmer!”

13 Likes

There are still some left on genetic supply. 30% off blackfriday30 I think the code was.

4 Likes

Thanks for the link @Slammedsonoma420 I’m waiting until I can get my space for my indoor gear before I start a new seed collection. Appreciate it tho :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

12 Likes

What 1 seed per second??? @DougDawson is one seedy character.

6 Likes

@Tardis808 I’ll echo what others are saying to say you are a natural OG!
I love seeing folks’ grows, but it’s not often that I’m excited for one I haven’t seen yet. That said, I’m very much looking forward to seeing some of your work. Welcome welcome brother

8 Likes

I’ll post my flower tent tonight after work.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I have looked at subcool.com and it puts two links to seed shops in Spain… I know them both, and they still have three varieties left.

Sale of cannabis seeds by SubCool’s The Dank (alchimiaweb.com)

Buy Cannabis Seeds - Marijuana seed store (growbarato.net)

2 Likes

Nice find @Murciano207 ! I’ve always wanted to run JTR and Jesus OG.
Finances mean it stays a dream for now, but maybe I’ll have a come up before they sell out!

4 Likes

14 Likes