⚠️ Warning! abusive company : GROWGREEN Mi

:point_up:

5 Likes

If they had put it in bold too I would have been even more convinced.

8 Likes

There would be no more doubt at all!

4 Likes

YOU SUCK!!!

4 Likes

Well, can’t argue with that :joy:

5 Likes

Convinced you, did I?

4 Likes

I’ve been hearing it my whole life but you’re the final straw.

6 Likes

Who started the argument doesn’t matter a damn bit to me; the fact that GrowGreen MI appears not to care about its customers’ privacy and would ever even consider posting a phone number or real name on a public forum is enough to make me consider a couple dozen times before becoming a customer myself, especially when we’re buying supplies for something that might be illegal. Nothing they can say will ever repair that damage. They’ve lost a potential customer, forever.

13 Likes

You’re welcome…I mean, sorry!

4 Likes

just a heads up Fuck Amazon in general lol

If you have prime and don’t tell them You didn’t receive a under 1000$ product that’s FULFILLED by them when it may or may not have been delivered
once a year
then your leaving money on the table
Way to big of a company to even look into it
Just don’t abuse it
Just get your second gaming console of canon/Nikon camera, TV, or refund and be happy lol
and make sure it’s fulfilled and sold by Amazon
signature on delivery doesn’t matter either

Also real men host servers in Iceland lol

6 Likes

I’ll end with this… as my take on them is simple as well

2 Likes

The moderation team has received numerous PMs and complaints from growgreenmi.

The individual posting under the pseudonym growgreenmi, management or not, has taken the lead in my mind as one of the most ill prepared business persons that I have ever had the pleasure to converse with. I now question whether this individual is legit and maintains any business sense whatsoever. This person does have energy though with numerous PMs attempting to have messaging within this thread removed.

I recommend caution when dealing with this business.

Please ensure any postings and opinions are based on factual experiences when discussing this company. Avoid encouraging external campaigns. Thank you.

30 Likes

Dually noted @Northern_Loki … everything I posted is 100 percent true and accurate. I also do NOT endorse or encourage anyone to post things about growgeen mi (growgreenmi)… That are for campaigns against them not based out of personal experience… although I’m sure any personal experience is welcome… as my posts in my thread are a 100 percent accurate description of my personal experience and it is to help others understand the actions of this company when it comes to my experience. As some do not want to support such a place based on other personal experiences… like me. . This is for informational purposes only as it is a true accurate depiction of the experience… along with some example of the conduct I received by this company. Thank you… and stay safe

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Growgreenmi thread

Figured I’d say hello… keep the thread fresher… I have a message out to joe… waiting for him to respond… clearly ggmi has been thinking alot about me lately in lieu of this exposure … they have complained to Google… amazon… trustpilot… and here… attempting to remove mine and theirs history in this all… they attempted to have my Amazon account completely removed etc… but it hasn’t worked… if what I had to say was untrue or proven fake… it would not be allowed at this point… just a thought for everyone…

12 Likes

Funny thing is I might have given them the benefit of the doubt till they showed up here and posted all the crap they posted. All they really did was validate what you said IMO. Not a smart move at all.

19 Likes

Geez, with soooo many satisfied customers you wouldn’t think 1 little tiny bad review would bother them so much, next time maybe they will handle it differently…:sweat_smile:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Speaking of abusive companies. Paramount plus got me pissed tf off.

5 Likes

They think I don’t know what im doing

3 Likes