Washington state growers

That will work. :100:

1 Like

maybe I can employ the same technique with my plants… might help with flower time

1 Like

I would up there. Get @grief specs on his setup. You have to be on top of your time covering and uncovering.

1 Like

great pic…lol plants are coming along

5 Likes

Yeah, get a root ball going before going into those 15’s :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

What’s the small one? is the ISS in the 1 gallon? I like runts that take off to be gorillas.

Yea that is the ISS, has been super slow since sprouting. And I only want to run 4 , but I haven’t been able to get rid of her. Maybe I will put her into the ground

1 Like

You got plenty of time to build a root ball.

1 Like

Gonna get the 3 into 1 gallons probably Tuesday, I am still bringing them in at night for extra light but they stay outside all day

2 Likes

You guys see this???

2 Likes

Going to a fun event this weekend, first time going. Will get some pics at the parade.
https://vikingfest.org/festival-calendar/

3 Likes

I’m supposed to be going today too

2 Likes

Oh wow… I will text you later maybe we can meet up… that would be really cool

2 Likes

I don’t think I will make it now all the kids don’t want to go maybe next time

1 Like

Oh man that’s too bad, it is an excellent day here and ALOT of vendors, and crowd is pretty big, they would have gad a blast

4 Likes

The cut I had went about 52 days and was gnarly. I also made S1s and am getting closer and closer to cracking them open.

2 Likes

Anyone doing meeker days tomorrow in Puyallup?

I might try and go after my painting event in Tacoma

2 Likes

Yea might go later also, got some work to do on the house first. But Saturday would be the day to go for sure

2 Likes

Made it to meeker days today, little rainy but not bad

1 Like